• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Regarding muniz liking the tweet he just wants to come to England and probably enjoys the speculation about him makes him feel good you know 

An eternal optimist!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Regarding muniz liking the tweet he just wants to come to England and probably enjoys the speculation about him makes him feel good you know 

Pass me some of that copium

• Haha 2

There's obviously been a meeting on Tuesday but we don't know anything from that now apart from this cryptic tweet that the player himself has posted. Thing is with Fulham he'll not start so he'll be on the bench and yeah they'll probably get promoted. But they'll be back down again the following season cause their owners a total idiot.

3 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

It's worth pointing out, that the tweet he's liked was posted and liked before the information broke regarding the meeting on Monday and Middlesbrough being in pole position. 

Was it liked before the info broke?

The tweet is certainly from before that, but given Boro fans have been obsessively following him, and have been Eagle eyed with details elsewhere, I expect the like is from the last few hours and has been noticed quickly.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Was it liked before the info broke?

The post is certainly from before that, but given Boro fans have been obsessively following him, and it's seemingly been noticed almost immediately, I expect the like is from the last few hours.

Not sure, I don't think you can check for certain. But he's only liked posts from around the same time as that Fulham linked post. So it wouldn't be unreasonable to suggest he liked within a few hours of it going out.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""