• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I'm all for the signings of South Americans as its something I have been crying out for years, however I am very sceptical once again over our manager and his wise words.

Fans shouldn't be blind sided by these signings and if they do not work out. Wasn't it a few months ago that Warnock quite clearly stated that he wouldn't be making another Akpom mistake by signing players by video analysis and wanted to watch them live. 😂. Obviously they are not his signings and we are planning for the future which is great, but it begs the question why he is in charge this season and waste yet another season with potentially de-valuing the players if he doesn't play them etc.

It sounds like I'm contradicting myself I know, but yes I am excited but this could end up very badly this season whilst Warnock is here. - I obviously hope I am completely wrong

Signing young south Americans very rarely do they lose valuation (people will throw de Pena and marinelli around I'm sure) but if they perform to a decent standard usually their valuation doesn't decrease.

• Like 1

BTW was thinking about the alleged Marco SIlva statement that he wants to make Muniz the next Richarlason(sp).

He wants Muniz to be the next brazillain player he signs before getting fired in 7 months, happened at Watford and Everton

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

I'm all for the signings of South Americans as its something I have been crying out for years, however I am very sceptical once again over our manager and his wise words.

Fans shouldn't be blind sided by these signings and if they do not work out. Wasn't it a few months ago that Warnock quite clearly stated that he wouldn't be making another Akpom mistake by signing players by video analysis and wanted to watch them live. 😂. Obviously they are not his signings and we are planning for the future which is great, but it begs the question why he is in charge this season and waste yet another season with potentially de-valuing the players if he doesn't play them etc.

It sounds like I'm contradicting myself I know, but yes I am excited but this could end up very badly this season whilst Warnock is here. - I obviously hope I am completely wrong

Signing young south Americans very rarely do they lose valuation (people will throw de Pena and marinelli around I'm sure) but if they perform to a decent standard usually their valuation doesn't decrease.

At least some of these signings I believe we have watched live.

All this talk of us switching formation to match up whoever were playing... I really hate that. Were hoping to be one of the top 3 teams in the league, we need to be imposing our own style and you only get results from consistency. Can anyone name a team in any league that has finished as one of the 3 best teams that changes their whole set up based on their opponents?

433 or 4231 is very clearly our best option, everyone can see it - so let's work on it and make sure everyone knows their jobs inside and out. If we're good enough at our own jobs then it shouldn't matter what our opponents are doing. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Not from what I have been told. All video analysis and that information has come from a member of the analysis team.

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I think it was said they went to see a young south American winger (possibly  lazaro) play and wasn't that impressed, wonder if they seen Muniz and thought he would be a good signing though.

Edit,  wasnt he that one they watched in January, and decided against signing him?

Just now, HolgateBoy said:

What channels are showing the Argentina game today? I'm sure someone on the forum posted a list of all worldwide channels last fixture but I can't remember who it was, someone help a brother 🙏

Eurosport 5.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, HolgateBoy said:

What channels are showing the Argentina game today? I'm sure someone on the forum posted a list of all worldwide channels last fixture but I can't remember who it was, someone help a brother 🙏

Was me, I get the list from the liveonsat website. Will do it shortly if needed. 

• Like 1

Spain Vs Argentina

Kick off 12:00

5 LIVE Israel HD

beIN Sports MENA 4 HD

Discovery+ UK ($/geo/R)

EuroSport 5 UK HD

EuroSport Player ($/geo/R)

Football HD (tjk)

MATCH! Futbol 2 HD

SuperSport Variety 4

TV Pública (argentina) / HD

TVE La 1 / HD

TVR 1 (romania) / HD

I'll probably use usagoals or soccer streams to find it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I think it was said they went to see a young south American winger (possibly  lazaro) play and wasn't that impressed, wonder if they seen Muniz and thought he would be a good signing though.

Edit,  wasnt he that one they watched in January, and decided against signing him?

From what I know we have only watched 2 strikers from abroad live.

1 which we turned away from because we were not impressed and didn't represent value for money. The other player is still ongoing but depends on outgoings such as Akpom for a fee.

1 minute ago, Neovium said:

Spain Vs Argentina

Kick off 12:00

5 LIVE Israel HD

beIN Sports MENA 4 HD

Discovery+ UK ($/geo/R)

EuroSport 5 UK HD

EuroSport Player ($/geo/R)

Football HD (tjk)

MATCH! Futbol 2 HD

SuperSport Variety 4

TV Pública (argentina) / HD

TVE La 1 / HD

TVR 1 (romania) / HD

I'll probably use usagoals or soccer streams to find it.

it'll likely be streamed on twitter too, the last two both were.

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

From what I know we have only watched 2 strikers from abroad live.

1 which we turned away from because we were not impressed and didn't represent value for money. The other player is still ongoing but depends on outgoings such as Akpom for a fee.

Ronaldo? 

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""