oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I hope Bausor hasn't been as defeatist as many on here, what's to say Fulham have ever made an off Fluminese have found acceptable? You keep negotiating until he signs or turns you down, neither of which have happened

If Fulham have been making offers to Fluminese then I reckon we could be in the driving seat on this one 👍

• Haha 8
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Fulham still have to agree to the apparent high asking price when they initially wanted a loan to buy. It really depends how much they value him and other targets they have in mind.

We may see him as an integral part of our future wether that is to get us promotion or sell on for good profit thus being prepared to push the boat out where Fulham would say no thanks.

Just because the player wants to go to Fulham that has no bearing and he only gets the choice if both us and Fulham offer identical deals, otherwise his club decides where he goes. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Youngy228 said:

Was a year ago. 

also did anyone listen to talkSPORT? Tim vickery have update at 3.15 but missed it

Tim Vickery didn’t have much. Said he was a strong boy, some decent moments, but down the pecking order and rarely played in the big games. Largely unproven in Brazil and so question marks against him in The Championship with expectations high and pressure to deliver.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, CrazyL said:

Tim Vickery didn’t have much. Said he was a strong boy, some decent moments, but down the pecking order and rarely played in the big games. Largely unproven in Brazil and so question marks against him in The Championship with expectations high and pressure to deliver.

That certainly explains why the list of interested clubs is as it is.  Hopefully if we do get him we'll have got the jump on the big boys though and he'll turn out to be canny player.

It's a fact that Juninho had miles better clubs in for him than us, he'd won all sorts with Sao Paolo and made his Brazil debut

Timing and being able to offer the right deal plays into things as much as anything, plus to Muniz we are both just championship clubs who can't consistently stay in the prem. England is tiny compared to Brazil too, if he wants to go to London every other day he could so I don't think that's a deal breaker

4 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

It's a fact that Juninho had miles better clubs in for him than us, he'd won all sorts with Sao Paolo and made his Brazil debut

Timing and being able to offer the right deal plays into things as much as anything, plus to Muniz we are both just championship clubs who can't consistently stay in the prem. England is tiny compared to Brazil too, if he wants to go to London every other day he could so I don't think that's a deal breaker

Yep turned down Arsenal to come to the Boro, Robbo was one of the big factors why he came here though.

3 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Yep turned down Arsenal to come to the Boro, Robbo was one of the big factors why he came here though.

Yeah I read that too, although by this quote it seems that was more because he bought into the project rather than it being Robbo

Robson was the biggest reason he chose Boro over other suitors. “I worried a lot about what the coach thinks. Bryan Robson demonstrated interest, came to Brazil, showed me the project and told me that he wanted a different [type of] football, less physical. I believed in it.”

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""