oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

2 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Yep turned down Arsenal to come to the Boro, Robbo was one of the big factors why he came here though.

The same could apply to Muniz. Where Juninho knew Robson as 'Captain Marvel', a man with a sterling playing career for Manchester United and England, Muniz could be desperate to link up with the man famous all over Brazil for winning the third division playoffs with Plymouth Argyle in 1996.   

• Haha 7
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

#Boro are offering what Flamengo want for Rodrigo Muniz however, Fulham are offering a much bigger package over a longer period of time. Flamengo donʼt want a long-term offer as they want Muniz sold as soon as possible.

1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

#Boro are offering what Flamengo want for Rodrigo Muniz however, Fulham are offering a much bigger package over a longer period of time. Flamengo donʼt want a long-term offer as they want Muniz sold as soon as possible.

So we win then 🙌

2 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

The page that’s from isn’t reliable I think

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

So we win then 🙌

Same source also says:

Rodrigo Muniz is unwilling to join #Boro, as Fulham is his favoured destination. Itʼs believed Muniz is stalling the deal until Fulham make the perfect offer for both parties.

Could you guess it's a Fulham source?

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Same source also says:

Rodrigo Muniz is unwilling to join #Boro, as Fulham is his favoured destination. Itʼs believed Muniz is stalling the deal until Fulham make the perfect offer for both parties.

Could you guess it's a Fulham source?

Only has 120 followers. So doubt they are trusted.

24 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

It's a fact that Juninho had miles better clubs in for him than us, he'd won all sorts with Sao Paolo and made his Brazil debut

Timing and being able to offer the right deal plays into things as much as anything, plus to Muniz we are both just championship clubs who can't consistently stay in the prem. England is tiny compared to Brazil too, if he wants to go to London every other day he could so I don't think that's a deal breaker

Incorrect I’m afraid. No offer ever came in from Arsenal. There was only our offer on the table and it was better than what São Paulo could offer him.

17 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Don't want to be that guy but why are Flamengo so desperate to sell him generally?

I get we collectively don't know much about Payero, but you would expect Argentina U23/Olympian etc. so you can feel more confident about him, but what about Muniz?

1 minute ago, boksicdink said:

Don't want to be that guy but why are Flamengo so desperate to sell him? 

I get we collectively don't know much about Payero, but you would expect Argentina U23/Olympian etc. so you can feel more confident about him, but what about Muniz?

They need money apparently. The player is owned by them and another club 50/50 but because they need the money the other club have agreed that Flamengo will receive all the fee.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

Don't want to be that guy but why are Flamengo so desperate to sell him generally?

From what I have read from their fans he’s not really a first teamer and they have two or three younger lads coming through.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""