• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

All we need to do is find another 20 year old striker who has scored 1 goal in 4.

Shouldn't be too difficult, the Brazilian top flight is only ranked slightly higher than the Championship.

(Though I'm still disappointed)

Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

We have been played here definitely. It just seemed to drag on whichever would suggest to me the player was waiting for Fulham to match our bid. 

Ok.  Let's say that we do lose out, and let's say that we have been played (although I don't think we have).  The fact still remains that we are casting our net wider.  We're thinking a bit differently about things, and, maybe the most important thing of all, there is still some ambition left at Boro.  I think we're doing things wrong but I do like the fact that there is ambition there.  These don't feel like signings you make to tread water.  The managerial/structural things mentioned by diggerlad and CrazyL would have some purpose beyond just appointing another bloke as a manager and carrying on as normal.  I do think that is important and positive as well.

• Like 8

Sam Morsy is going back to Wigan

To play in a charity match. Originally he was only going back to support the charity, but Neil Warnock has given him permission to play.

A lovely gesture, but please, PLEASE don't get injured!

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/middlesbrough-give-sam-morsy-permission-21166168#ICID=Android_GazetteLiveNewApp_AppShare

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

If we can confirm Payero this week I will still be very happy.

NW said Bausor was overseas talking to two forwards. One was obviously Muniz but hopefully we can get the other one. Is the 2nd one Lazorro (or however you spell it) or identity of 2nd one unknown?

Easy enough to nip up to Toulouse from Lisbon.

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

To play in a charity match. Originally he was only going back to support the charity, but Neil Warnock has given him permission to play.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/middlesbrough-give-sam-morsy-permission-21166168#ICID=Android_GazetteLiveNewApp_AppShare

I was saying to some others earlier he is 100% tearing his ACL or something in this.

2 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

I don't understand why we're scraping around for bargain basement players but then will splurge around 12-13m on unknown south americans.. I much rather we just gave that money to NW and let him bring in players he knows and trusts.

THey probably aren't 'unknown' to the scouts and people who would be employing them, I'd imagine. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It is to ensure he gets a bit of a warming before introducing Muniz to the Championship 🙂    in his own special way

What a day! On off On Off

It seems so strange that after years of cutting costs and saving money that we would be so keen to go spend a fortune on a player like Muniz.  I, like many, have got swallowed up in the excitement of it all but he’s unproven really - yes a lot of potential but a hell of a risk to spend that sort of money on.  

Still - I am a little disappointed too!

1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

What a day! On off On Off

It seems so strange that after years of cutting costs and saving money that we would be so keen to go spend a fortune on a player like Muniz.  I, like many, have got swallowed up in the excitement of it all but he’s unproven really - yes a lot of potential but a hell of a risk to spend that sort of money on.  

Still - I am a little disappointed too!

wax GIF

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""