oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Been on a quick internet scouting mission on Brazil league strikers. No idea how realistic it would be but came across Yuri Alberto who would match our remit.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

And in the "You learn something every day" department..  When I mentioned to my sister that Muniz was likely going to end up a Cottager, she explained that I may want to rephrase that statement due to possible misunderstandings.  

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Been on a quick internet scouting mission on Brazil league strikers. No idea how realistic it would be but came across Yuri Alberto who would match our remit.

Doubt it’s realistic. Looks a lot better than Muniz. He actually plays in the main league. Arsenal and Barcelona want him and he would cost 15 million too

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Could always guilt trip Fulham in to sending Kebano back.

In the last year of his contract. Might need to sell for ffp. Depends if Warnock wants him though

1 minute ago, notjade said:

Don't get the obsession with getting Kebano back, thought he was bang average

I liked him but we used him badly. He’s the type to build a team around in my opinion

I’m helplessly refreshing hoping for one more twist in the Muniz saga knowing full well he’s going to Fulham. For those that have been here long enough it’s given me real Eduardo Vargas / Vítor vibes. 

I reckon we could get Maja for around £4m-£5m if the reports about Bordeaux being in financial trouble are true.

Fulham had an option to make his move a permanent this summer for £9m but chose not too.

it would just depend on his wages.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""