• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, boksicdink said:
49 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

He's on 42k a week and can't see him returning here after all the alleged issues he had off the pitch when he left

What alleged issues?

He had some alleged off-field issues in his last few months here. I'm sure you can find them online. No need to discuss them here.

• Like 2

I reckon one of the signings could be resigning Johnson tbh. Warnock seems desperate for left footers atm and we know he wants versatility. 

I don't want it to happen but I can definitely see it.

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I reckon one of the signings could be resigning Johnson tbh. Warnock seems desperate for left footers atm and we know he wants versatility. 

not a bad shout, though Johnson did want more game time, and that would only be an option if there are injuries

He did 

3 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Marv did well last season!

He did okay. We would want someone to come in and challenge Bola for the shirt though, surely. And if Johnson couldn't do that last season, he certainly won't do it being a year older.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Why would you try and will this kind of thing into existing by putting it down in words man?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My sauce told me, that the mystery person is a former player in the 30's 40's bracket ... 

He wouldn't and couldn't answer if it was a foreigner or not ..  (which lead me to think he IS foreign) 

Deep respect to my sauce, that he couldn't be persuaded to telling any useful hints .. I like that .. There are enough blabbermouths 

7 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

My sauce told me, that the mystery person is a former player in the 30's 40's bracket ... 

He wouldn't and couldn't answer if it was a foreigner or not ..  (which lead me to think he IS foreign) 

Deep respect to my sauce, that he couldn't be persuaded to telling any useful hints .. I like that .. There are enough blabbermouths 

There's literally no one I can think of that fits that description that I'd want

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""