• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

theres also a few new reports repeating last nights news about Fulhams offer being accepted and Muniz being keen to go there.

looks like a straight rehash rather than an update

19 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Also......to remind everyone.

"He's been my number one choice. I've wanted him for a long time. I'd like to give a big thanks to Neil Bausor for getting it done. Warnock on Akpom

This is the man who made Assombalonga captain, he will say/do anything to try to breed some confidence

23 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Also......to remind everyone.

"He's been my number one choice. I've wanted him for a long time. I'd like to give a big thanks to Neil Bausor for getting it done. Warnock on Akpom

Because he's going to say 'no idea on this bloke, it's all the recruitment team, i think he  looks proper gash'

• Like 2
1 minute ago, macapes said:

Because he's going to say 'no idea on this bloke, it's all the recruitment team, i think he  looks proper gash'

No he isn't but I would highlight He was my number one choice as an odd phrase - many ways of being positive but this just sounded ridiculous given his u turn

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

No he isn't but I would highlight He was my number one choice as an odd phrase - many ways of being positive but this just sounded ridiculous given his u turn

It's just PR talk. Bigging him up. Means nothing.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

Hmmm, well on the Brazilian attacking tweet which we were told that both names featured on, there was a LW called Rodrygo and  a CF called Kaio Jorge.

I’m 100% sure that these must be the targets. 

Kaio Jorge by googling it sounds top clubs are after him, his contract ends in Jan, but as he's brazillian theres a bunch of people who will still deman money for the transfer.

Juve seem to be leading the race.

4 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

Hmmm, well on the Brazilian attacking tweet which we were told that both names featured on, there was Rodrygo and  Kaio Jorge.

I’m 100% sure that these must be the targets.

Rodrygo plays for Real Madrid and kaio Jorge is in talks with Juventus

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, macapes said:

Agreed ..  he also compared Paddy to Beckenbauer..  but didn't specify whether it was the 25 year old or 75 year old version

2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Agreed ..  he also compared Paddy to Beckenbauer..  but didn't specify whether it was the 25 year old or 75 year old version

I agree it’s PR talk. But Warnock paints the picture of talking to fans and be truthful. I am just questioning the choice of words. 

10 minutes ago, macapes said:

It does make you question what does mean something when it comes out of his mouth, though. Warnock didn't just lie on that occasion, he's the one who pointed out he lied by trying to indicate Akpom's failure at this club is not down to him but to a failed process he could never have succeeded within. It's no better than Pulis saying he believes finishing 7th was more impressive than 5th the season before. Both trying to absolve themselves of blame for a failure.

• Like 4

As we should..  I can see his thinking that he doesn't really want to say, he was sixth on a list of five ..  he probably hoped it would give the lad a boost but sometimes things just don't work out

4 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

I agree it’s PR talk. But Warnock paints the picture of talking to fans and be truthful. I am just questioning the choice of words. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""