• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Boro_Legend said:

I am welcome to post here thanks

Yes you are welcome to post on here BL and yes I am aware of your infamous status on other forums, so as long as you decide to just be an active and valued member of oneBoro all will be well and maybe you will make some friends.

I see little point in being a pain in the you know where on one forum and doing the same on another.

10 minutes ago, Boro_Legend said:

I have come to post about boro and make friends 

You are a sad individual who makes things up for fun. You have many many problems and you need help. You will never make friends with your lies and approach. You are that dumb you will probably copy and paste it on fmttm as if you written it. You are not welcome here.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Poly said:

You are a sad individual who makes things up for fun. You have many many problems and you need help. You will never make friends with your lies and approach. You are that dumb you will probably copy and paste it on fmttm as if you written it. You are not welcome here.

I can see from early concensus that we will suffer by having BL as a member therefore his account has been deleted indeed you could detect very early a bullshit attitude and I would rather retain members thn lose them because of one indivdual

• Like 17
1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

I can see from early concensus that we will suffer by having BL as a member therefore his account has been deleted indeed you could detect very early a bullshit attitude and I would rather retain members thn lose them because of one indivdual

Swear filters not working DS 😉

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I’m a regular poster on fmttm and mainly a lurker on this thread with the occasional comment but this is a decent board and I come away from fmttm to here sometimes for some normality and genuine rumours I couldn’t cope if that guy was on here too. He’s a mentalist I’m afraid. Unrepairable.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

They don't seem to have been working for a while and besides he term was very apt

I very much agree!

Back to transfers then and hopefully Payero confirmed today 🤞

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""