• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

if muniz wants fulham and the big city, good luck to him. but what that means to me is, hes just another player and likely be a no mark, instead of a juninho. payero accepting to come here means this kid has character, he has potential. i cant wait to play them and bully them. fulham are a soft touch, they are a team of wimps.

• Like 1

anyway, best of luck to Muniz (apart from when he plays us, or when we need Fulham to drop points) 

time to move on, and see what/who else the club has been working on

Hopefully our next manager will be one that makes a difference in attracting players like Muniz 

Bring back the days of signing the likes of Kike, Stuani, etc because of Karanka's reputation in Spain 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Can't imagine we're letting him go until others come in mind.

Need to hurry up and sell before they realise he’s a spud and that a scarecow on the edge of the box would be more useful.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

If you are Muniz:

League Positions

Fulham - recently relegated and tipped to bounce back

Boro - Escaped relegation and Mid table finishes

Squad Value

Fulham - Squad Market Value of £150 million

Boro - £35 million

Top Players

Fulham - Anguissa, Mitrovic, Harry Wilson

Boro - McNair, Fry, Tavernier

Area

Fulham - London pull as mentioned above

Boro - Unknown area

Manager

Fulham - Portuguese speaking manager 
Boro - Neil

Future

Fulham - Potentially in premier league

Boro - Likely searching for Warnock replacement

Yeah I can just imagine Muniz googling Fulham's squad value

All you had to say was recently relegated club with Portuguese speaking coach, the rest is just a bit weird

The old London v elsewhere in the UK. I imagine there’s no competition If you’re millionaire. 

• Like 1
Just now, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Worked brilliantly at Birmingham

to be fair, Birmingham has been a basket case club for years. Will be interesting to see how Bowyer fares in his first full year in charge.

2 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Yeah I can just imagine Muniz googling Fulham's squad value

All you had to say was recently relegated club with Portuguese speaking coach, the rest is just a bit weird

I don't think so at all.  I didn't say he was sat googling squad values but I would assume his team of advisors would probably look into the squads and the players etc...  I was using the market value as an obvious indicator of the quality of their squad to ours.

1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

I don't think so at all.  I didn't say he was sat googling squad values but I would assume his team of advisors would probably look into the squads and the players etc...  I was using the market value as an obvious indicator of the quality of their squad to ours.

I don't get how you are assuming they are nailed on to get promoted too, they're a better side and proposition than us there is no doubting that but they are no more guaranteed to get promotion than we were after relegation. The reality is we are two second division sides who haven't been consistently in the prem for years and he will be using either one of us as a stepping stone

18 minutes ago, LBP said:

Hopefully our next manager will be one that makes a difference in attracting players like Muniz 

Bring back the days of signing the likes of Kike, Stuani, etc because of Karanka's reputation in Spain 

As much as I loved Kike, he's not exactly a star that needed much effort to get here.

He's played for two small Spanish clubs and Middlesbrough in his career.

• Like 1

I personally don't buy this area issue regarding signing players, it plays a part but to say it matters a lot is such a negative mindset

Club ambitions, money and manager reputation infinitely more important and you only need any 2 of them I reckon

You have to wonder whether Muniz would choose Fulham if they had Warnock and we Marco Silva? 🤔

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""