• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

I'd like the winger to be Jed Wallace.

He's been very consistent at this level in the last few seasons.

It's weird that we've never been linked with him before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, DevKWat said:

@diggerlad07do you know what’s happening with Bolasie? He’s leaving it very late to make a move and I’d happily have him back if his wages made sense 

Payero morsy Tav 

Watmore Uche Bolasie 

Looks very very good for this level for me. Could ofc move Tav up in Watmores place and put Crooks in to.

18 hours ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Ahh fair enough! 

It'll be interesting how Flamengo play this now. Do they stay calm or do they go full Brazilian and accuse Fulham of insulting their agreement. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TheJew said:

What's that say?

Wilson posted the translation, but basically Fulham found out about what Flamengo accepted from us and are now trying to only offer that.

Think it's going to be someone younger then them.

Neither would 'excite' or 'shock' supporters either.

3 minutes ago, gdowson said:

Based on being 'tested' in the Championship (assumpution, as it could be tested in another league of a similar level), there are 3 strikers who have played in the Championship fairly recently, who are 'tested' and possibly affordable...

Abel Hernandez, 30 years old, now at Fluminense and scored 20 for Hill in 15/16 (we are known to have been looking in South America)

Leo Bonatini, 27 years old, now at Grasshoper Zurich and scored 12 for Wolves in 17/18 (not a massive number of goals)

Nouha Dicko, 29 years old, now at Gaziantep and scored 14 goals for Wolves in 14/15 (not a massive number of goals)

I hope it's neither of them though..

28 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

That makes me think the mystery striker has previous Championship experience (English football in general)? 

Just out of curiosity Digger are you in the dark regarding the name?

Nothing can be certain in these types of situations as club could be chasing multiple targets so I could be in the dark but I believe Healey and the other striker's name I was passed on are top targets because we have have had multiple talks with since end of June so I'd say it's definately the other striker that we are now advanced with.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""