• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I believe you need to be a club Director to be considered for the EFL role he just on as well.

It was reported that he became a club director to take on EFL role

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Hm I would actually argue that to be honest. I loved him cos you could see he worked hard and wanted to win but he wasn’t a top player (in my opinion)

Highly over rated but went down well with our fan base because he worked hard and had a few tricks up his sleeve. He was very naive. A good player but not the superstar he’s often made out to be.

• Like 1

*****ADMIN MESSAGE PLEASE READ*****

All ITK credentials have been revoked effective immediately.  Please report any suspicious ITK activity to the Moderators.

Thank you.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Highly over rated but went down well with our fan base because he worked hard and had a few tricks up his sleeve. He was very naive. A good player but not the superstar he’s often made out to be.

Disagree with this. I think he was held back by the people he was playing with.

• Like 2

He had no football brain. Often gave away cheap free kicks by jumping into players when the ball was in the air in the middle of the park. He wasted energy chasing lost causes. He wasn’t pressing, he was wasting energy. Had an excellent overhead kick on him mind…

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
Just now, Humpty said:

He had no football brain. Often gave away cheap free kicks by jumping into players when the ball was in the air in the middle of the park. He wasted energy chasing lost causes. He wasn’t pressing, he was wasting energy. Had an excellent overhead kick on him mind…

not a superstar in the prem, but top player in the championship.. albeit briefly

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Well, if we're after a striker with proven Championship experience, I'd rather have Maja too.

This lad looks like he has so much potential though.

image.png.ca709764dc46028f454ec6cca04edfc5.png

Does 584 minutes (6.5 games) really equate to "proven championship experience"  ?

1 hour ago, p_mards said:

This season he has scored 23 goals (just 3 penalties) from an expected goals (xG) of 16.31. His position this season has been: LW (49%), RW (29%) and strike (22%); That makes his goal numbers all the more impressive. Below shows where the goals have been scored from.

1328629660_Screenshot(451).png.cce155670c66e4a0600db538cbe2f99b.png

He similarly really overperformed his xG in 2017/18 by scoring 15 goals from an xG of 10.59 - which backs up his xG being due to ability and not just luck.

The two seasons in-between he didn't play as much, just 809 minutes in 2019/2020 (2 goals from 2.58 xG) and 1470 minutes in 2018/19 (4 goals from xG 4.49). 

He looks an excellent dribbler and is very mobile. At first glance he looks far better suited to one of the winger roles (albeit more of a goal threat than a creator) instead of in strike.

When I wore short trousers we used to call that an Inside Left!

• Haha 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""