• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

That football insider article states Hedges has scored 13 and assisted 12 in 60 odd appearances. That is not a bad return. 1 year left on contract and is a good age so could be worth looking in to.

23 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Wasnt the shock signing supposed to be someone that we could build value into?

Might be me, I’ve been ignoring ‘unknown numbers’ on my phone for days now and my wife regularly calls me worthless. Just putting 2 & 2 together, my value can’t get any lower as it stands.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I am not saying it as gospel but I have heard from a few people now

It's very likely all coming from the same legendary source, mate.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AstoriaBoro said:

Might be me, I’ve been ignoring ‘unknown numbers’ on my phone for days now and my wife regularly calls me worthless. Just putting 2 & 2 together, my value can’t get any lower as it stands.

Can you play target man? #announceastoria

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

That football insider article states Hedges has scored 13 and assisted 12 in 60 odd appearances. That is not a bad return. 1 year left on contract and is a good age so could be worth looking in to.

Won their player of the year last year

13 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Exactly but it seems he is the one the gazette were referring to

I can’t find one single shred of evidence linking him with Boro. I am guessing several people are talking about him because of a spurious article saying Galatasaray want rid and one eejit on another site putting 2 and 2 together and making 27. He is coming up 36 too. I think were the highly unlikely suggestion to ever happen, his ego would disrupt the changing room harmony. 

• Like 2

Aberdeen's head of recruitment is Tony Mowbray's brother so assume that'll aide Blackburn's chances, their fans seem to agree he's their best player and would want around £1m 

Falcao! Surely that's nowhere near true. He'll be 36 in february and har only managed about 20 games a season in a relatively weak league for a top team and they still owe him 5 million pounds for the coming season. He's had 9 different injuries over the past 2 seasons missin 48 games. Just the player we need for a gruelling Championship season.

• Like 2
Just now, LBP said:

Aberdeen's head of recruitment is Tony Mowbray's brother so assume that'll aide Blackburn's chances, their fans seem to agree he's their best player and would want around £1m 

That won't count for much if we offer him a better deal.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""