oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

5 minutes ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Isn’t Bryan more of a centre back? Maybe he can play left back too, as he’s left footed 

sheff utd fans were saying that hes decent a lb but a liability at cb.

i remember watching them and he was apparently left center back. but from what i remembered i only noticed him being wide and putting decent balls in the box. so thought he was lb. either way he has a good cross on him. keep him wide.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, RiversideRed said:

Brentford are in talks to sign Yoane Wissa who we was interested in.

He's having a medical.

He was the victim of an acid attack a few weeks ago. Hopefully it doesn't affect his career too badly.

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but on talksport this morning Warnock confirmed that we've brought in a new sporting director and that "a lot will change in the next 12 months".

Basically confirmed he's leaving at the end of the season and that Scott will be picking a new coach...

https://talksport.com/football/efl/921990/neil-warnock-valentino-bumbag-signed-photographs-middlesbrough/

Of course it's hidden away behind an article about his bum-bag like. Ffs.

22 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Just saying the two players behind him in those photos are 100% Bamba and Patterson, you can tell by their physiques 

Dunno about it being Paterson, he's got a load of tattoos on both arms and that bloke doesn't look like he's got any.

We seem to be being linked heavily with Sory Kaba in the danish press today, they seem to think him moving is pretty imminent. It’s common knowledge here we weren’t impressed so I’d be surprised 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

maybe it's Grant Hall?

He's covered in tattoos as well.

It should be easy to work out who it is, there must only be about 14 players in the whole of the world without one of them sleeves.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""