• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I don’t know about you lot but I am feeling more confident about our football club than I have done for a long while. Reasons to be optimistic, a DOF coming in to shake up our recruitment and strategy, we are signing exciting young talent from overseas again, COVID restrictions are over and next season we have hopefully a new manager to take us to a new level,( nothing against NW but I think his time has passed). I am almost prepared to write this season off as part of the rebuilding 

• Like 1

One of them is Grant hall you see him on the video. Watching Kevin Blackwell acting like his dad fixing his phone for him, felt sorry for the lad must be very hard first day in a new country where nobody speaks your language 

31 minutes ago, atypical_boro said:

Is Payero a trequartista?

He looks a #8 midfielder and has consistently played in that role. Best comparison is someone who plays box-to-box in midfield like Jordan Henderson, albeit with more attacking instinct to drive into the opposition's half with the ball at his feet. He's perfect to fit into Warnock's preferred formation of 4-3-3.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

One of them is Grant hall you see him on the video. Watching Kevin Blackwell acting like his dad fixing his phone for him, felt sorry for the lad must be very hard first day in a new country where nobody speaks your language 

Hall might know a little bit of Spanish from somewhere. Keep him around him for a bit maybe 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

So we have the cap wearing dinosaur that almost smothered the life out of our club being believed over a Barcelona Player who like Bamford wasn't deemed good enough by the same dinosaur. Maybe having belief in your ability is more important than having splinters sitting on a bench watching prehistoric football.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/18511508.martin-braithwaite-denies-troublemaker-middlesbrough/

I haven’t read the article but does it say the reason that braithwaite spat he’s dummy out in the July was because he knew the club was going to appoint pulis 5 months later?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Surely we have a translator around to help him out somehow and didn't just throw him in the deep end having to work out what Blackwell and *** Neil Warnock are talking about, haha.

8 minutes ago, ABH said:

I haven’t read the article but does it say the reason that braithwaite spat he’s dummy out in the July was because he knew the club was going to appoint pulis 5 months later?

Its difficult to take Braithwaite's side of the story as the truth when we all saw the way he downed tools after the transfer window shut. Its true that we'll never know what was said behind closed doors, but we did see his performances and motivation decline.

And of course he was loaned out shortly after Pulis joined, so either Pulis had built up a vendetta against him before he even joined the club, or he decided Braithwaite's attitude was questionable during those first few weeks. Either way, Braithwaite seemingly couldn't wait to go to Bordeaux only a few months after signing for us. Once you do that, the fans are never going to look favourably on you.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""