• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

"It was claimed". The links to us sound a lot more credible and detailed, so let's hope Hatayaspor pushes on to get the deal done quickly if they have accepted our offer. Sounds a lot like they are trying to force the player to make a decision.

Hoping so🤞

2 hours ago, Payero said:

Have you ever seen him play? He's nothing like kris boyd. 

I've seen him play many times. He is very limited at best, take away his snarling, bruising attitude and he is just another top Striker in Scotland of which we have seen plenty down at the Riverside to realise the gap is a huge Gulf that they can't bridge. He wouldn't get away with half of the stuff that he gets away with at Ibrox and would be a serious liability at Championship level.

The fact that he is only 5ft 10" means he is unlikely to fit the profile of a Warnock Striker in any case.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, DevKWat said:

Not bothered in the slightest about Patterson, he was nowhere near the pace. Hopefully means we’ve got something better coming anyway, I’m more surprised Swansea actually want him 

I think Swansea have shot their lot and are now looking very much like a Championship side that once used to play in the Premiership like a lot of others including us.

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Louie barry signing for Ipswich

League 1 is probably better for an 18 year old with no experience. Glad we didn't take him on and I'm sure plenty of championship teams have thought the same.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

Neil Warnock on reports that Middlesbrough are interested in Aberdeen winger Ryan Hedges:

"Who’s Ryan Hedges?”

Said the same when asked about Payero originally, so that means he’s already signed!

3 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Neil Warnock on reports that Middlesbrough are interested in Aberdeen winger Ryan Hedges:

"Who’s Ryan Hedges?”

Are you getting updates from somewhere?

Can't believe people are saying Morelos wouldn't score goals in the championship and they wouldn't want him here.

For a start, there's absolutely no way we could attract Morelos or even afford him, rangers would want AT LEAST 15m. Yeah he's definitely a hot head but he's worked on that last season and didn't get a red card last year (although picked up a fair few yellows). There's more to his game than just being aggressive and a goal scorer, he got 3 goals and 7 assists in 10 appearances in the Europa League last season. I don't even know why people are discussing him because there is absolutely 0 chance of that happening unless we're in the premier league.

I feel like people on here still underrate the Scottish league after the Strachan era. It's come on leaps and bounds since then and there's a lot more quality in the league, the only team who has regressed is Celtic. I don't think the overall quality in the league is better than the championship, but a lot of the teams would be promotion battling in League 1. There's a lot of quality players in that league who could easily do a job in the championship, I could easily name 10-20 players I'd take that don't even come from Rangers.

• Like 1
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""