• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Payero still not formally confirmed then

Meh. It's just international clearance of the documents. It's the work permit I was nervous about.

So glad the season is back, buzzing and can't wait to see what teams are like over the weekend. I'll be more than happy with a point at Fulham ... Neil suggesting they'll be the best side this season or at least one for the top two positions in his thoughts. Would be surprised if we snatch 3 points there at minute with our squad how it is but we just never know I guess. 

I am very interested in this Boupendza link... keep checking back to see if there are any more developments haha. Having watched him on a few videos and seen some snippets from the press over there regarding links with us, I'll be gutted if the reports our offer for him aren't true 🤣 .. it's probs unlikely he'll come as there hasn't been much more noise about us and him since a couple of Turkish journos tweeted last night, but I think he is just what we need and Neil will get him playing in this team for sure. Good age at 24 and no doubt the lad has class to say the least. Some unreal finishes.

Latest I have seen posted about him was about an hour ago, West Ham have put in the same offer the same as we were reported to have 'satisfied' his club with .. more likely he is going to choose a PL move 

Haway Aaron lad, you know it makes sense to join us. More games for sure and chance to make yourself a promotion legend. Get amongst it. 🤣

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, newyddion said:

3 Kean Bryan

8 Ryan Hedges

11 Aaron Boupendza

13 Andy Lonergan

22 Sol Bamba

23 Daniel Sturridge 

26 Junior Hoilett

30 Ciaron Brown

I mean.. it looks kind of right?

I noticed Bryan didn't get a number at Sheff Utd. Is he officially a free agent?

1 minute ago, uncle_rico said:

I noticed Bryan didn't get a number at Sheff Utd. Is he officially a free agent?

I think so yea, contract expired and Shef withdrew their offer for new contract when they heard he had been speaking with us 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""