• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

So the story originates from this site - https://www.voetbalkrant.com/

The story says they are prepared to offer 8.5m, and all the subsequent stories from that article say they've offered 8.5m

I think it's Agents and click bate. Yesterday his club said they hadn't received any official offers 

Was looking past day or so for updates on Boupendza .. 

All went silent after that bit of noise linking him with us last week, I kinda got my hopes up. I think he is just what we need and if we managed to bring him in after Payero I'd be delighted with our business so far in the window .. 

Guess we will be looking at other options, judging from reports so far. I would have been surprised if he chose us over a PL move or other team in Europe playing Europa League to be fair 🤣

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Takeaway parmos are generally awful, and obviously really bad for you.

Get a good restaurant parmo though, and you're talking.

The Open Jar in Hartlepool and The Lion Inn up at Blakey Ridge do excellent parmos, IMO.

Didn't the pub on Blakey Ridge burn down recently? 

4 minutes ago, newyddion said:

There was a fire in March.. but it didn’t burn down.

Ah. I thought the fire had made it go the same way that Hartside Cafe went the other year.  Glad it didn't. 

32 minutes ago, White Band said:

Didn't the pub on Blakey Ridge burn down recently? 

Thankfully not. There was a fire in the cellar, they were keeping furniture down there as well but luckily it didn't spread to the actual pub.

It's my favourite pub in the world, I love the character and atmosphere (and they've held Cask Marque accreditation for decades!)

Nowhere better for a pint of Old Peculier or XB.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""