oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

4 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:
22 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I imagine 2 early signings would be Bamba and Luke Daniels? Unless Im misreading that.

Yes that's what I thought.

The left sided player surely must have been identified and be close-ish too.

Not even considering Coulson in the squad would be bizarre otherwise. 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Leesider said:

I still hope we can do a deal with Bolaise.Him & Tav either side of Ikpeazu would be interesting.I havent heard anything, just wishful thinking👀

Not that it means anything, as he comments on loads of matches involving teams he's played for or knows people on, but he's still at least somewhat interested in our affairs.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Payero said:

Not claiming to be itk or anything and I'm sure any itk on here can confirm but a lad I went to the game with who usually has some nice info told us the 'surprise striker' is Eddie nketiah.

Brighton rumoured to be dropping 20 million on him.

8 minutes ago, Payero said:

Not claiming to be itk or anything and I'm sure any itk on here can confirm but a lad I went to the game with who usually has some nice info told us the 'surprise striker' is Eddie nketiah.

I’m not sure you’d class him as playing in Europe last season, although technically he is 

8 minutes ago, Payero said:

I thought the surprise striker was playing somewhere else in Europe anyway?

4 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

I’m not sure you’d class him as playing in Europe last season, although technically he is 

I doubt it's him, but he did play in the Europa League for Arsenal last season.

obi-wan-kenobi-certain-point-of-view.gif.3f084c4e4231b552e54209c7606ee177.gif

2 hours ago, BoroJake said:

Warnock said: “Well you know about the lads that have been training with us.

“I’m hoping that we can sign a couple early in the week and then we’re working on a couple more.

the way he said you know about the lads that have been training with us sounds to me like he isn’t included in that. Could be wrong though

Who are the “lads”, plural? I’m only aware of Bamba. Who else has been training with us who we could potentially sign?

1 minute ago, uncle_rico said:

Who are the “lads”, plural? I’m only aware of Bamba. Who else has been training with us who we could potentially sign?

probably Daniels, the GK.

1 minute ago, uncle_rico said:

The keeper Daniels maybe. Or he’s just referring to Paterson and how his future is sorted. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""