• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, edinboro said:

Warnock in the Gazette saying in one sentence that he wanted Coulson to stay and in the next next that he wasn't going to play him. 

I know what I would do if I were Coulson.

It doesn't say that?

It says he didn't want him to leave and he'd have played at Fulham if Bola wasn't available, but Coulson didn't want to have another season of watching from the sidelines and was pushing for the move.

Bola is currently better, so he likely wouldn't play unless there was an injury, he's probably made the right decision for his own career whatever happens next season.

7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It doesn't say that?

It says he didn't want him to leave and he'd have played at Fulham if Bola wasn't available, but Coulson didn't want to have another season of watching from the sidelines and was pushing for the move.

Bola is currently better, so he likely wouldn't play unless there was an injury, he's probably made the right decision for his own career whatever happens next season.

Further down he says exactly that he wasn't going to be playing him.

4 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

What's the verdict on Branston vs Heinz?

Branston all the way for me - sauce is much thicker and more tomatoey. Heinz has got watery over the years. 

Trick question, the answer is HP

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Seeing 70 new posts, I’m sure all of you that posted know how disappointed I was by the end 

I know, some shocking culinary choices on display...

2 minutes ago, edinboro said:

Further down he says exactly that he wasn't going to be playing him.

I apologise, it does, that bit was hidden by a thousand adverts on their shitty website.

But that's clearly because he's behind Bola and others in the pecking order, which is no secret.

Plenty of managers have players that aren't first choice but they like to keep around on the off chance there are injuries and suspensions.

12 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

What's the verdict on Branston vs Heinz?

Branston all the way for me - sauce is much thicker and more tomatoey. Heinz has got watery over the years. 

Cheaper the better for me, my family used to get La Campagnia "brand" from Netto and I loved them and used to swallow them whole.

Yes, I was a weird kid

• Haha 1
  • Tom changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: "Transfer Chat Has Bean And Gone”
9 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I apologise, it does, that bit was hidden by a thousand adverts on their shitty website.

But that's clearly because he's behind Bola and others in the pecking order, which is no secret.

Plenty of managers have players that aren't first choice but they like to keep around on the off chance there are injuries and suspensions.

I just think the story could be easily slanted differently. It could have led with the not going to play him bit so best for him to leave. Rather than it sounding like Coulson just didn't want to be here. I guess it's the same as Wing. It's PR but it changes people perception of the players.

Sorry to derail this thread with transfer talk but just listened to NW pre Blackpool conference on BBC Tees

Confirms he did not want Coulson to go but has no choice as Coulson had made his mind up he wanted to go. Said hopefully he can have a good season at Ipswich and then come back and kick on here next season.

Said he still hoping to add to squad and is happy to have Daniels in. Said him and Lumley between them got plenty of championship experience 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Sorry to derail this thread with transfer talk but just listened to NW pre Blackpool conference on BBC Tees

Confirms he did not want Coulson to go but has no choice as Coulson had made his mind up he wanted to go. Said hopefully he can have a good season at Ipswich and then come back and kick on here next season.

Said he still hoping to add to squad and is happy to have Daniels in. Said him and Lumley between them got plenty of championship experience 

What does he think of baked beans

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""