oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Just now, DevKWat said:

Does Bamba take Hall’s place in the starting 11 because I think he might do 👀

Nah, I think Warnock is happier with his fitness than he was expecting so he could well end up playing a little here and there but I don't think he'll be seen as a first teamer.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I think Bamba role will be similar to what Woodgate had in our promotion season where Woodgate stepped in if we had an injury crisis.

I dont see Bamba as back up to the current 3 of Hall, Fry and Paddy. I think the back up to them 3 will be the left sided defender we sign who can also play left back. I think after that point Bamba comes in.

Just now, Juninhos magic hat said:

Cant help feeling signing of Bamba is going to push Nathan Wood closer to the exit door.

He has enormous potential and I would hate to think he realises that at a different club. 

No it doesn't. It might push him towards another loan, which he could use at 18 years old.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

No it doesn't. It might push him towards another loan, which he could use at 18 years old.

Or it gives him the opportunity to learn from a proper pro and potentially end up a better player from the experience and advice..

• Like 1

Bamba has taken no.22

Daniels no.28

Slightly annoyed at Daniels no.28 choice given no.13 available which was the traditional back up GK squad number when I was growing. I will get over it at some point.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Bamba has taken no.22

Daniels no.28

Slightly annoyed at Daniels no.28 choice given no.13 available which was the traditional back up GK squad number when I was growing. I will get over it at some point.

Must be superstitious.. goalkeepers don't need any extra pressure...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Bamba has taken no.22

Daniels no.28

I thought 12 was always the backup keeper number. 

7 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Bamba has taken no.22

Daniels no.28

think he was 28 at Brentford too, so must mean something to him.

So how are we looking....

Lumley/Daniels

Disjksteel/Spence/Peltier                 Hall/Wood/               Fry/Bamba                               Bola/Robinson

Morsy/Malley                             Howson/McNair

Tavernier/Sivi                                                             Payero/Crooks                                            Watmore/Jones

Ikpeazu/Apkom/Coburn

To come back from injury Fischer/Ameobi/Browne                                                                      

7 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Bamba has taken no.22

Daniels no.28

That frustrates me also, just pick the proper squad number for fook sake

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""