• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, newyddion said:

Cheers mate x I’m over it.. just completely wiped out (looks like I’ll be doing the shitty pant shuffle to the game on Saturday)

No idea who spotted Sturridge? (or if anyone did) which Pedro are the lovely boys to keep their eyes peeled for? Pedro from Flamengo or Pedro from Roma? 

The real diamond at Flamengo , but out of our league I'm afraid .

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Sturridge?

Can't see anything about Sturridge and us just looking about for rumours other than here haha 🤣

Would be surprised if he is the 'surprise' striker, tbh. Doubt he is. Very much hope Boupendza is on our list and we'd have a chance if he was, but just seems like agent talk at most so far. 

Hope we add similar quality in both areas regardless of what happens but I dunno where the money would come from! 

8 minutes ago, Cosmonaut said:

Can't see anything about Sturridge and us just looking about for rumours other than here haha 🤣

Would be surprised if he is the 'surprise' striker, tbh. Doubt he is. Very much hope Boupendza is on our list and we'd have a chance if he was, but just seems like agent talk at most so far. 

Hope we add similar quality in both areas regardless of what happens but I dunno where the money would come from! 

it's facebook and here mainly, so nothing but word of mouth atm

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

it's facebook and here mainly, so nothing but word of mouth atm

I just picked a few bits up on Twitter. More 'my mates girlfriend works at Rockliffe' types saying Sturridge has been isolating here. 

Sounds like usual rubbish but yer never know I guess! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, newyddion said:

Yeah, folks on Twitter making out like Sturridge is a done deal after spending the day in Middlesbrough.. with Bolasie to follow!

Would love Bolasie back here. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, newyddion said:

Yeah, folks on Twitter making out like Sturridge is a done deal after spending the day in Middlesbrough.. with Bolasie to follow!

Pretty much mate hahaha

One tweet that had the most responses was a list of our signings to come by end of the window. Both Bolasie and Sturridge were on there, even Boupendza 🤣

• Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""