oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

56 minutes ago, Boro Banker said:

Sturridge is probably a good test for new DoF. If we got him on PAYP contract with no fee then could be a great deal for us. Just glad it won’t be Bausor negotiating alone or no doubt he’d be offered £40k a week 4 year deal 

Thought he doesn't start until September?

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, macapes said:

Thought he doesn't start until September?

That’s right and I doubt Norwich are happy for him to be giving us hot tips on the downlow while still on their pay or in gardening leave 

48 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Just some random dude joining in on the twitter talk. Further down he claims that his niece works at Rockliffe and that Sturridge is the talk of tea room🤣

Waste of a shirt and squad place. Hope this is just the usual social media making something out of nothing.

He had a good spell at Liverpool and thats it.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, AsheAshe said:

That’s right and I doubt Norwich are happy for him to be giving us hot tips on the downlow while still on their pay or in gardening leave 

I'd hope his recommendations are a bit more inventive than Daniel Sturridge as well  

• Like 1
Just now, Borodane said:

I see Besiktas are signing Ghezzal from Leicester and have opened talks with Chelsea about Batshuayi. You'd think that would end their interest i Cakpom. 

cakpom is their plan c, has been for a while!

Just now, Brunners said:

cakpom is their plan c, has been for a while!

When he signs their manager will come out and say he was his first choice all along and thank the recruitment team for getting it done 

We all know what happens in march

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

But if info I got recently but don’t know how solid it is, Bausor’s off towards the end of the season

? He's just been made CEO and appointed to the EFL Board.

• Like 1
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""