oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

40 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

I can’t understand why Fulham fans are even bothered? If we had there squad I wouldn’t bat an eyelid if we were signing Muniz. They already have the best striker in the league..

Tbf if you take a look on Fulham forums they think Mitrovic has went back a mile. Looked poor against us aswell. Wouldn't be so sure he hits the numbers he did last championship season.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Are you including the signings that we've made in that?

More the overall make up, you can tell he's tried to find players who fit his mould with his signings but he's missed the most vital positions in wide players and strikers. It's mad how short we are

Peltier, Bamba, Crooks and Ikpeazu are very Warnock though

15 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Hopefully that’s the last time I ever hear this man and Boro in the same sentence. Basically says he’s been sold to Fulham 

This is what happens when elements of fans buy into every tweet they read, it's been and off about 6 times if you believe twitter but the likely story is it's been off for us since Fulham first agreed a deal

29 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Look on news now , it’s not complicated 

So not the Fulham site then?  

Let's look at whatever this website is you mention....

Nothing but the same tweet from yesterday rehashed.  That's why you post a link 

• Like 1

On De Pena, when you sign a player who plays in his position the first things you look at are: 

Is he quick? 

Is he really skillful?

Is he physically strong? 

I think in his position if you are not the biggest and strongest, you need pace or a really high level of technical ability. As soon as I watched him he looked a bit undersized to play in the English game and he lacked a yard of pace. Straightaway I thought he'd find it hard in this country. His technical ability was OK but he just didn't look good enough for the level we were at during that period. 

• Like 2
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""