• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

This whole “Mister” thing, reads to me as an Italian based player, Mister is their version coach, so it’s Mister Spalletti etc.

not sure if this was mentioned yesterday, I’m hungover from a wedding so apologies if it’s been mentioned!

2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I know 100% that his source is a member of the coaching staff. I've seen texts in the past confirming it.

Now, it could be a case of he's been ordered by the club to give my brother false information to hide real transfer targets, but I doubt it.

I also know who the local journalists are on here! 

*waves*

Does the member of the coaching staff know that your brother is revealing the information on an Internet forum? 

12 hours ago, TheJew said:

Spence was excellent today. His work rate was exceptional.

He was indeed.

I was thinking everything about the whole team's work rate, pressing and aggression was driven from Ikpeazu.

His work rate and selflessness is phenomenal and was the catalyst for the rest of the team to follow suit.

That kind of effort is infectious and compels others to join in, especially when an expectant crowd responds encouragingly.

I've see many Middlesbrough performances of old turn around from a crunching 50/50 or someone throwing their head in against flying feet.

Uche has the heart of a lion. His team mates must already love him, because it creates the platform for them to play on. Who wouldn't want to go to battle with him along side you?

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, SA Red said:

He was indeed.

I was thinking everything about the whole team's work rate, pressing and aggression was driven from Ikpeazu.

His work rate and selflessness is phenomenal and was the catalyst for the rest of the team to follow suit.

That kind of effort is infectious and compels others to join in, especially when an expectant crowd responds encouragingly.

I've see many Middlesbrough performances of old turn around from a crunching 50/50 or someone throwing their head in against flying feet.

Uche has the heart of a lion. His team mates must already love him, because it creates the platform for them to play on. Who wouldn't want to go to battle with him along side you?

Maybe the young lads who came through under woodgate, just needed to play in front of fans to perform again? 

Can’t see us paying 2.5m for a full back but never know with gibson. What I did find interesting he writes abit called wicked whispers he said a champ boss is furious with his chairman for spending big on foreign player he knew nothing about and this could lead to a split soon 

15 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Can’t see us paying 2.5m for a full back but never know with gibson. What I did find interesting he writes abit called wicked whispers he said a champ boss is furious with his chairman for spending big on foreign player he knew nothing about and this could lead to a split soon 

Doubt it's us, Warnock seemed well in the loop with the Payero saga.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Only us and Fulham have spent big on a foreign player unless I'm missing someone

40 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Does the member of the coaching staff know that your brother is revealing the information on an Internet forum? 

Probably? Hence why my brother couldn't give some names out and could others? Like I said, some of it could be misinformation, some could be deals that already had drifted (like Alario).

I largely know who is ITK and who isn't on here, the journalists get a lot of info from here (Hi Craig and Dom) although I understand some of them have their own sources at the club too.

• Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""