• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Foogle said:

The xG just shows to me that Britt had much better movement and found himself in better positions.

I do get where you're coming from, I kind of acknowledged that in that post but also, the season straight after the one where he scored 6 goals for us, he scored 13 goals with an xG of nearly 14. So did he start moving better to increase that number or did he just get better service?

Worth pointing out also that none of his goals for QPR were penalties whereas half of his goals for us were. That probably goes even further to demonstrate how little service he got for us.

• Like 1

A lot of those highlights scream "that's not coming off at a higher level" to me. Lewis Wing was known as the non-league Messi. As long as it's an inexpensive gamble then I'd give him a go certainly young enough to improve.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Biggest lie in that article is that Man City are in for him 🤣

Don't see why it's such a stretch, he seems exactly like the sort of guy they might want to hoover into their youth setup.

• Like 1
Just now, ballyclover said:

Currently sat in the riverside carpark and can confirm ive just seen me dad.  At 71 im sure NW will play him

why are  you at the Riverside? players and management are at Rockliffe?

• Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""