oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Hugill is very one dimensional for me out of the two I'd pick Ikpeazu every time. I have flashbacks of him cutting a forlorn figure sat on his backside on the Riverside pitch more often than on his feet. Fair play to the lad he will have been on decent wages at West Ham and Norwich but I wouldn't want to be spending the type of money he would want on a Player with such obvious limitations. 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I think that a lot of people would say that Hugill was bad, because he was in a bad team. It certainly didn’t do him any favours in the Pulis style of football. But at least in this team we’d have some width and players around him. He showed for QPR that he could find the back of the net. But invariably Boro didn’t play to his strengths but still signed him anyway. 

At least with Ikpeazu he can play as a hold up man and do a good job at it. I don’t really mind what style we play as long as we have 11 players who are well suited to it. I think that’s why majority of the fans warmed to Uche on Saturday because as I mentioned before, he did the unselfish and limited bits well which is something that Britt didn’t do. 

2 hours ago, newyddion said:

Reminds me of the ‘rubbish’ that I used to post on fmttm.

DA57135D-7097-4AAF-8786-C5AE27FB0D7A.thumb.jpeg.5b73027f262c58a2099470867bb9890c.jpeg

I'm sure someone mentioned him on here before you did so you're not that original really 😛

After staying at Rockliffe for the last 2 days I can confirm the following…

it’s an incredible resort. 

No idea about players and/or potential signings because I saw none of the sort.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I think you accidentally posted your tripadvisor review on the board mate

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Uche’s a unit, not a chance we can get through the season with him. Doubt he’ll play the full 90 many times 

That's my thoughts, need at least one senior striker behind him off the bench and to rotate, Warnock has taken him off fairly early in the second half both games so understands this.

19 minutes ago, Humpty said:

You didn't see Sturridge. Supposedly he's been there a week now

• Haha 1
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""