oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

My guess is….

I think the European striker that would shock us was the lad at Bauer Leverkusen that digger mentioned. 

Sporar is a later target and the one texting Warnock.

The name that Warnock would have in a shot is a premier league fringe striker along the lines of Connor wickham. Although I’d hope a slight step up from him as Wickham is not exciting at all. But probably worth having in a thin squad.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

As far as strikers go I'm actually quite happy to have Uche as number one so I'm not as concerned about whether this lad is a world beater or not. 

Much more worried about the 2 behind him. We can't be relying on Jones and Spence. 

3 minutes ago, LBP said:

Sporting fans expect to win their league and do well in Europe 

I'm refusing to listen to their delusional opinions 

He's scoring 2 a game for us 

They did win the league last year and will be playing in the Champions League this season. 

I would imagine they'd think Ikpeazu and Crooks are a bit poo aswell 😅

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

They did win the league last year and will be playing in the Champions League this season. 

I would imagine they'd think Ikpeazu and Crooks are a bit poo aswell 😅

Exactly mate, they're used to Bas Dost and Liedson scoring 30 a season

I'm sure Sporar will be a good striker for the championship me 

Now get him and Uche some wingers 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I’m absolutely not having it that Warnock, Blackwell, Jepson and someone else were sitting there and went.

’Why don’t we go for that fella from Sporting Lisbon, that Sporar bloke.’

Not saying we’re not getting him but surely he’s not the one they were on about

I’d imagine that’s probably the 6ft 9 lad from Solihull. 😂😂

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

He seems very much a confidence striker so if he signs will get behind him as seems if he has confidence he is clinical but if he's down he's terrible 

Yeah Boro always instil confidence in our strikers so we don't need to worry about that.

• Haha 3

They might slate him but he has contributed to a goal in the Liga Bwin every 1.64 games. Is that really that bad. Also in the post pasted from there forum. They said said he was technically a good player. That’s an improvement to what we’re used to watching Britt for the last few seasons. Was a breath of fresh air watching Ikpeazu controlling the ball and bringing others into play against Bristol city 

4 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

If Warnock, Jepson and Blackwell thought “Can’t believe he is still available” we all know it’s this man. 

6CA19D70-204F-4C8C-9605-4DAFC8501D5D.jpeg

i'd take him on a play and pay deal

• Like 1
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""