oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

23 minutes ago, newyddion said:

You think big mick is getting a cheeky arfur out of warny for brown? If was only the other week we stuck an arfur in for Ryan Hedges.

0 to £300k - Newyddion 

£301k+ - Brunners

How much do you want to bet?

Please for the love of god stop saying Arfur

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

And? I can still be disappointed we aren't signing players for the positions that we actually need starters in. 

Nothing bizarre about being disappointed at the lack of forward signings. Get back in your hole.  

But we are literally signing a forward like as we speak. We actually do need signings at LB too.

26 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

I aren't sure why. They are supposedly professionals and should be making every effort to be available to play.

It might not be that they are refusing to get it but that they haven’t got the second jab yet.

what age group are we up to for second jabs?

3 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

And? I can still be disappointed we aren't signing players for the positions that we actually need starters in. 

Nothing bizarre about being disappointed at the lack of forward signings. Get back in your hole.  

Hahahahha would help if you understand how football works. We need a back up left back. Hence why we are in for one. We can look for signings in more than one position at the same time you know. 

Just now, ABH said:

It might not be that they are refusing to get it but that they haven’t got the second jab yet.

if you get your first one you can get your 2nd 8 weeks later I think and they're vaccinating 16 year olds now.

Just now, Smogzilla said:

Think they played with wing backs for their entire campaign.

Was about to say this. There can be little doubt Bidwell was their left-sided wide player but it's often the case that some places don't actually account for wing-backs when tactically describing them. So instead of describing them as wing-backs, wingers or full-backs, they get described as left-sided midfielders as they essentially cover the ground all down that side.

Having said that, it wouldn't be the first time Neil Warnock has played a full-back as a winger. If we played a 3-4-3 with Bola and Bidwell in the side, I wouldn't be entirely shocked to see Bola at wing-back and Bidwell on the wing, as opposed to one of them at centre-back. Certainly at the moment with the likes of Ameobi, Watmore, Tav, Browne not fit to play.

7 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

It gives us options. 

If we play 4 at the back Bola can play the traditional lb, if we decide we need to use wingbacks, bola can move into the lcb position and have bidwell playing the wb role, we can also use Jones as our left winger, seeing as I think he is ready to make the position his. We also have Tav, Browne and Watmore which van play in those front three wide roles too.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

if you get your first one you can get your 2nd 8 weeks later I think and they're vaccinating 16 year olds now.

Yeah and my daughter is the same age as fry and she hasn’t had her second jab yet

2 minutes ago, ABH said:

The way Warnock is presenting it is that those who are vaccinated are fully vaccinated, whilst those who aren't are choosing not to.

I think the only thing Warnock said in his presser today that could refer to players with only one jab and those without in the same breath is when he alluded to those who aren't double-vaxxed as still having to do their tests every morning.

• Like 1
Just now, ABH said:

Yeah and my daughter is the same age as fry and she hasn’t had her second jab yet

When did she get her first? Because if she's been waiting a long time she should be organising that second one...

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

When did she get her first? Because if she's been waiting a long time she should be organising that second one...

She gets her second one next week

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""