oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

I don’t think Scott will have had anything to do with identifying Sporar while he’s on garden leave. This is the same Middlesbrough who sued Garry Monk and his back room staff over nicking transfer targets.

That’s not to say he won’t have had anything to say about the structure of the deal - it’s quite similar to the Gibson to Norwich loan with obligation to buy if they got promoted. 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I agree, though it's probably also fair to say that last season, we as a team were nowhere near what we were when Friend was at his peak either. 

Yeah thats a fair point, I still think he needs to improve a bit to be talked about as the best in the division though, or in the same breath as Friend. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

Am I missing something here?  We're paying his wages, which will make him our highest paid player.  

Will it? It would surprise me if he's even close.

6 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Just read that article and his goalscoring record last season was pretty poor wasn't it? 

I'm not writing him off but I know a lot of people on here love their stats  

Just now, Duvel said:

Just read that article and his goalscoring record last season was pretty poor wasn't it? 

I don't think he played very much IIRC, so I think it's another one that actually looks worse than it really is. Not that he's set Portugal on fire or anything like that though.

I'm hoping this move works for him.

1 minute ago, Duvel said:

It's mad that he's now going to become the best striker in the league because he was poor last season and people will be pleasantly surprised.

3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Here comes the harbinger of doom! Deal definitely dead now.

The thing I love about his tweets is that that he infers he knew about the deal days ago even though he didn't mention it at the time. 

Classic ITK stuff. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""