• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

OK, dijksteel in, nsue to right wing and stuani upfront. 

Its really not a big deal. Its history, counts for little now. 

Never said it was a big deal? A lad came on and has said no one touches our promotion team, on the whole I agree but if I think there is someone who deserves a shout then it’s worth throwing there name in there. Dijksteel is the best right back we have had since Luke Young. Absolute machine of a player.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, MfcLukasBoro17 said:

Didnt we try all sorts at right back while nsue was here kalas whitehead etc

Yep. He’s very overrated by fans cos they enjoyed his song and he seemed a top guy. 

• Haha 1

I think looking at his record how well Sporar does for us may depend on if he can get off the mark quickly, a few others have mentioned but he seems like a confidence player.

Do we actually know how long Ameobi is out for by the way?

I keep reading 'nowhere near ready' in news articles and Warnock hasn't mentioned him in a while which seems ominous...

3 minutes ago, AllBoro10 said:

We can’t be close on Bidwell then!

Scott Wilson is saying we're struggling to agree a fee with Swansea's hierarchy but we are still in talks.

29 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I think that factually makes him better than Bola, don't you.

Also I removed the insulting part of your post and will be taking a harder stance on that in future.

No, it doesn't make him factually better than him so you don't understand what factually means.

Do whatever you like, double standards on here for the mods.  If I called you an absolute maniac I take it that would be ok.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""