oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

3 hours ago, Hendrie_7 said:

I was looking on an Aberdeen forum to see if there was any info on Hedges, and a poster on there said that Talksport had said we were interested in Lewis Ferguson.  

https://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/45620-summer-2021/page/182/#comments

3 hours ago, Hendrie_7 said:

I was looking on an Aberdeen forum to see if there was any info on Hedges, and a poster on there said that Talksport had said we were interested in Lewis Ferguson.  

https://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/45620-summer-2021/page/182/#comments

I have mentioned Lewis Ferguson , Ali McCann , Callum Ohare as my choices to add quality to our midfield , and would love it if we got any of them.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Payero needs to prove himself before getting in the team, especially ahead of crooks. Crooks looks like a proper player. Also Sporar would need to prove himself before starting ahead of Uche.

Sporar is a poacher not a target man , he would be best played behind Uche or Crooks , he is an instinctive goalscorer , not a bully. 

3 hours ago, notjade said:

Checking his wiki. Those Dutch have some fab names image.png.849ff2cfdf55d5106a016fed7be8e64c.png

Jizz Hornkamp. We have to sign him and put him on the bench every game for that name alone - fkin brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Two weeks left of the transfer window, what are we expecting/hoping to happen deal wise?

IN: Backup LB, Left Winger, Right Winger & Sporar

OUT: Stoj, Akpom and some youngsters on loan

According to my Dutch friend Mitchell van Bergen is a pace whore, very direct and good vision but not so good at finishing. He was really highly-rated when he was 16/17 but is yet to live up to his potential.

2 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Two weeks left of the transfer window, what are we expecting/hoping to happen deal wise?

IN: Backup LB, Left Winger, Right Winger & Sporar

OUT: Stoj, Akpom and some youngsters on loan

According to my Dutch friend Mitchell van Bergen is a pace whore, very direct and good vision but not so good at finishing. He was really highly-rated when he was 16/17 but is yet to live up to his potential.

I think we'd still need another CF, unless we're planning on using Crooks there if need be

The perfect remainder of the window to me would look like 

In: 

Sporar (Loan) 

Olusanya (U23)

Van Bergen (£2m)

Osayi Samuel (£3m) 

Bidwell (£800k)

Out: 

Akpom (£2m)

For me this would leave us in with a great chance, strong competition in every position. Osayi Samuel is my own suggestion but seems too good a deal to ignore. Hopefully the fees are realistic enough 👀

6 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

The perfect remainder of the window to me would look like 

In: 

Sporar (Loan) 

Olusanya (U23)

Van Bergen (£2m)

Osayi Samuel (£3m) 

Bidwell (£800k)

Out: 

Akpom (£2m)

For me this would leave us in with a great chance, strong competition in every position. Osayi Samuel is my own suggestion but seems too good a deal to ignore. Hopefully the fees are realistic enough 👀

Any idea on what wages he's on in Turkey?

1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

Any idea on what wages he's on in Turkey?

I can only imagine he’s on a fortune, I can’t see why most championship teams wouldn’t be all over it by now 

46 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

https://www.openplay.co.uk/blog/top-27-funniest-names-in-football

I can just imagine people walking around with some of these names on their shirt..  but seeing as Uwe gets a mention, there probably were a few 🙂

Talking about good names, I noticed on “Flashscore” that there is a Malawi football team called “Big Bullets”. Just imagining the headline “Arsenal sign Tommy Gunn from Big Bullets”! I digress...

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/marcus-browne-boss-delighted-with-his-progress

sorry if above been posted but confirms Fisher is out for season and Ameobi for an indefinite period. The Ameobi one is hugely frustrating, doubly frustrating given the lack of time scale. 

Nightmare for Fisher like.  Was there any confirmation of what the Ameobi injury is?

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""