oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

I find this window the most intriguing for a while.

Seems like we are all expecting new direction with Kieran Scott but still being very active in the market before he joins.

Recruitment team must be fighting for their jobs.

"Quick! Tell Neil about that little Dutch winger and the Slovakian forward before Kezza finds out we recommended Aden Flint and Saville to Tony Pulis!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

How many players are we going to be signing sporar, another south American, Bergen, billericay  lad, LB and 2 free agents. 

Enough to send most of the younger prospects out on loan. 

14 minutes ago, MMC said:

http://sc.heerenveen.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6638&start=90

Held in almost as high esteem by their fans as Sporar is by Sporting's!

It all seems a bit harsh when you look at his stats. 

19/20 - 5 goals 4 assists (from 6 xG and 5xA) in 25 games

20/21 - 4 goals 1 assist (from 6xG and 5xA) in 32 games

He's by no means set the world alight but some of the comments are talking as if he can't kick a ball 😂

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CrazyL said:

Seems to be a definite upturn in the activity since the Blackpool game.

finally accepted that they will never progress staying here, playing the odd game when someone is injured

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CrazyL said:

Seems to be a definite upturn in the activity since the Blackpool game.

It's needed.

I know it's early days but think the Top 6 is really here for the taking. Lots of teams have got weaker from last season and if we can get some more depth and quality we can comfortably compete for the playoffs positions.

Deals for Left-Back & Striker are really close. Toyosi Olusanya coming too.

In advanced talks for a winger. We're looking at one more South American and two free agents. The last two weeks of the window might be very active. Hoping to shift Stoj & Akpom out too. Get some youngsters out on loan.

Ideally a LB, two wingers and two strikers and we can have a real go this season. Apart from Fulham & West Brom I think we can compete with the other teams throughout the season.

I presume this means Bournemouth are going to have cash to flash in the next 2 weeks.

Good player leaving them, which is a boost to the rest of the division unless they bring in better quickly.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:
I presume this means Bournemouth are going to have cash to flash in the next 2 weeks.

Good player leaving them, which is a boost to the rest of the division.

Class player him. Good move for him.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Good player leaving them, which is a boost to the rest of the division unless they bring in better quickly.

please don't bid 5m for Akpom

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Good player leaving them, which is a boost to the rest of the division.

Maybe not. Second season in the Championship after missing out on relegation. Will need to start thinking about cutting some costs perhaps. Although they did rake in a massive amount of money in transfer fees last summer. I have no idea how their wage bill is looking though.

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Aye, after how he did last season, I couldn't be happier seeing this lad bugger off elsewhere!

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""