oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

7 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Warnock is full of ****. When wolves signed Neves, did the manager **** about and bring him on for 5 minutes here and there for the first months? Just put him and he’ll soon get up to it 

Didn’t Neves join wolves at the start of preseason?

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ABH said:

Didn’t Neves join wolves at the start of preseason?

Payero has been here long enough, he’s just being awkward because he probably wasn’t keen on getting him imo.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

Payero has been here long enough, he’s just being awkward because he probably wasn’t keen on getting him imo.

There is plenty to criticise NW on but Payero is not one of them.

Payero is a 23yr old who has come from a different continent where the atyle of football is totally different. The lad requires a youth player to act as an interpreter on the pitch for him and he been here exactly 2 weeks today (hardly long enough). On top of that he had a long summer. 

If you think he been here long enough and is ready fair enough but I actually did not expect him to even be in contention to start a game until after the September internationals at the very earliest.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

We wouldn’t be talking about Payero if Howson hadn’t give the ball away on the half way line then compounded it by putting it in his own net. We all make mistakes. Still a decent start, considering the injuries and lack of numbers. Uche, Crooks and, especially Jones, the big bonuses so far. 👍👍

• Like 1

The last 3 pages really did belong in the match day thread, realise it is easy to simply answer and follow on but we do have 2 dedicated threads about transfer etc and games.

Can we keep to it please (because I am keen on average posts per game) lol!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Not going to turn my nose up at Olusanya given Jones was also from non-League and looks a fantastic find at this moment.

But we signed Jones when he was 20 and he's only making inroads 2 seasons later.

Olusanya is 23 and has bounced about at a lot of clubs already, so I'll be interested to see what happens with him.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Not going to turn my nose up at Olusanya given Jones was also from non-League and looks a fantastic find at this moment.

But we signed Jones when he was 20 and he's only making inroads 2 seasons later.

Olusanya is 23 and is already a bit of a journeyman, so I'll be interested to see what happens with him.

I wouldn't expect much, he's a very cheap, low risk signing. 

For every Jamie Vardy out of non-league there's hundreds who can't make the step up. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""