• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:
1 hour ago, Tom said:

Mr. "Bloody hell, I'd have him tomorrow"?

Surely he would have been on that Watford list who he didnt rate anyone on?

Good point. Hopefully we can discount him them

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Surely he would have been on that Watford list who he didnt rate anyone on?

Isn’t the third striker we want playing abroad? I think warnock himself said that didn’t he?

10 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Judging by Sporar's instagram - he's at home having food!  He shared a video of his plate before spinning round to his dog

doesn't necessarily have to do his medical here. before coming here he would have to be isolating wouldnt he. maybe be why hes at home. 

8 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Isn’t the third striker we want playing abroad? I think warnock himself said that didn’t he?

Sporar will most likely be the foreign striker.

I wouldn't be surprised if Grey or one of the free agent strikers (sturridge/Carrol) be our third choice/warnocks preferred choice...

3 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Sporar will most likely be the foreign striker.

I wouldn't be surprised if Grey or one of the free agent strikers (sturridge/Carrol) be our third choice/warnocks preferred choice...

I would expect that too. I'd be happy with that.

14 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

There was Sporar as the abroad one, then two players that know the division but don’t have exciting records, and then another striker he’d forgotten about but would sign any day of the week. Be interesting to see who is who 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""