oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

25 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Judging by Sporar's instagram - he's at home having food!  He shared a video of his plate before spinning round to his dog

How dare he not immediately get on the next flight to Boro. I mean having food and being with his dog - blatantly not passionate about coming here

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

How dare he not immediately get on the next flight to Boro. I mean having food and being with his dog - blatantly not passionate about coming here

he could be uploading old clips....

33 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Judging by Sporar's instagram - he's at home having food!  He shared a video of his plate before spinning round to his dog

What was he eating? Was it pasta and beans?

Sporar, provided he double jabbed, would not need to isolate as isnt Portugal on amber list?

Arsenal are close to signing Odegaard and i heard because he double jabbed and coming from an amber list country in Spain no need for him to isolate.

I say this knowing Sporar might not be double jabbed like majority of our squad. But if he is then thats good news as far as isolation is concerned.

I think the players we have are more suited to 352 , Fry is vulnerable in a 4 , midfield is more compact , McNair is not a midfielder , and with Howson not very good , 30% possession ,but the trouble is , if you have decent wingers in the squad ,what do you do,. Warnock has to be ruthless , and take the blinkers off ,with some players 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kentucky said:

I think the players we have are more suited to 352 , Fry is vulnerable in a 4 , midfield is more compact , McNair is not a midfielder , and with Howson not very good , 30% possession ,but the trouble is , if you have decent wingers in the squad ,what do you do,. Warnock has to be ruthless , and take the blinkers off ,with some players 

For me atleast the problem isn't Fry in a back 4 vs Fry in a back 5. He looks incredibly uncomfortable playing on the left side of either a pairing or a 3, always has since he broke into the team.

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, Will said:

For me atleast the problem isn't Fry in a back 4 vs Fry in a back 5. He looks incredibly uncomfortable playing on the left side of either a pairing or a 3, always has since he broke into the team.

Think we’re all sick of saying this now, been the case for so longer put our best defender on his best side 

9 minutes ago, Ayresome7 said:

Don't have a good feeling about Payero under the management of Warnock. 

How long is it going to be before we see Payero start a game ? He cannot be worse than Howson. Warnock really knows how to motivate younger players NOT.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rat catcher said:

How long is it going to be before we see Payero start a game ? He cannot be worse than Howson. Warnock really knows how to motivate younger players NOT.

Would it be particularly motivating if he's not up to the pace of the game and gets torn to shreds?

3 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

Would it be particularly motivating if he's not up to the pace of the game and gets torn to shreds?

He will never be upto the pace if he isn't given more game time. Also why are we playing him as number 10 when he clearly isn't a 10

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

He will never be upto the pace if he isn't given more game time. Also why are we playing him as number 10 when he clearly isn't a 10

It’s only been 3 games. To early to say Warnock is refusing to play him. If say after 10 games he isn’t getting game time then fair enough. At the same time there’s no guarantee he is actually any good. I feel our fan base is getting way to excited about him being the fix to all of our creativity. He could just as easily be De Pena mk.2. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""