• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, sambaDTR said:

Yes, he did, but that is his position now and he is class at full back. Maybe his brother, Malik, might end up playing in his old position?

He looked brilliant in the pre season games, a holding midfielder who can get on the ball and dictate. Hope he gets a chance under the next manager 

12 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

the thing is, everyone assumed it was Sporar having one of the medicals, could well have been TO and the left sided player?

or could it be

Sporar definitely had a medical, he posted a picture of him at some kind of medical facility in a pair of very short shorts.

Just now, FinallyRegistered said:

Warnock did say he would have a maximum of two South American signings, so we’ve still got room for one. Lazaro is the only one I remember being linked, unless that striker “he’d have here tomorrow” is Rondon, who was meant to be being released. 

I think while Rondon would be a great signing, it would be weird for Bausor and Leo to have gone on a South American Road Trip only to end up with a guy who is playing in China. Much more likely to be Lazaro or someone with a similar profile.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, CWC said:

I can't get round it on my phone but I think the gist of it is that Sporting Lisbon want more money somehow

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

I think while Rondon would be a great signing, it would be weird for Bausor and Leo to have gone on a South American Road Trip only to end up with a guy who is playing in China. Much more likely to be Lazaro or someone with a similar profile.

Plus, I think the only 2 South American comment was because he thinks they'd need too much time to pick up the language, integrate into team and get used to the football over here and too many going through that at the same time would disrupt the squad. 

Rondon wouldn't need that really, he'd pretty much just fit straight in.

So, we're getting Rondon AND Lazaro 😀

Edited by Hendrie_7

Boro's trainer confirms Šporar.

Despite what was reported this morning by Record, Neil Warnock (Boro coach) confirmed that Šporar has already signed for the club after having passed medical examinations and that he would still not be called up for the next match.

@Mercado1906 on twitter 

• Like 6
30 minutes ago, FinallyRegistered said:

Warnock did say he would have a maximum of two South American signings, so we’ve still got room for one. Lazaro is the only one I remember being linked, unless that striker “he’d have here tomorrow” is Rondon, who was meant to be being released. 

download.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""