• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Where does Tav fit in when he returns?

He is good coming of that right hand side. Crooks has to play as that advanced midfielder too. Unless we're selling someone. 

I'd personally cash in on Mcnair if we can . We are well stocked in midfield and defence. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

He is good coming of that right hand side. Crooks has to play as that advanced midfielder too. Unless we're selling someone. 

That's where i'd have him too. He seem's to have more impact in that role.

26 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I love that you can translate tweets via Twitter but it annoys me that you can't also auto translate the replies

It says something like Boro expect to announce the player this week.

https://lc.nl/sport/Mitchell-van-Bergen-vindt-Middlesbrough-een-interessante-club-maar-zit-nog-in-de-wachtkamer-26999295.html

Mitchell van Bergen thinks Middlesbrough is an interesting club, but is still in the waiting room

Mitchell van Bergen sees a move to Middlesbrough. The transfer to the Championship club is expected to be completed shortly.

It was already announced on Thursday evening that Heerenveen is approaching an agreement with Middlesbrough about the transfer fee of 21-year-old wing attacker.

Van Bergen was still 'normal' on the training field of Heerenveen on Friday morning. At the club, it is no longer taken into account that he is in the match selection for the home game with RKC Waalwijk this weekend.

,,Middlesbrough is an interesting club. It is clear that something is going on," Van Bergen answered when asked about the interest of the English. “But a few things are still unclear to me. I have to wait. For the time being I am still a player of Heerenveen. And as long as I am, I will do my best for this club.”

1 hour ago, DevKWat said:

I think they've got this from an article on a Sporting fansite

https://leonino.pt/negocio-fechado-mais-um-excedentario-colocado/

It says "Deal done: Andraž Šporar is actually heading to Middlesbrough on loan. Confirmation was given by Neil Warnock – coach of the English –, stating that the Slovenian international has already undergone medical examinations, but will not yet be available for the next meeting."

Which is pretty much just what he said the other day.

15 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

It says "Deal done: Andraž Šporar is actually heading to Middlesbrough on loan. Confirmation was given by Neil Warnock – coach of the English –, stating that the Slovenian international has already undergone medical examinations, but will not yet be available for the next meeting."

NW didn't confirm Sporar was having his medical, he just confirmed 2 medicals.

one is TO, the other kid be a LB, 

Also random thought, what if the left sided player was Hoilett, but he changed in his mind at the last moment and went to reading?

17 minutes ago, Hendrie_7 said:

Screenshot_20210820-121438_Chrome.jpg

Until the contract is signed it’s not a done deal. 

Let’s hope it’s sorted quickly. Would be good to have him here early next week getting sorted and then training during the international break. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""