oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

7 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Just to add to the above it appears that Heerenveen's manager Johnny Jansen has confirmed pre match to ESPN that Van Bergen is very likely to leave for Middlesbrough.

''Mitchell Van Bergen is working on his last days at sc Heerenveen. Trainer Johnny Jansen just confirmed to ESPN that the winger is very likely to leave for Middlesbrough. Van Bergen should yield the Frisians around two million euros. 20 percent of that transfer fee goes to his previous club Vitesse. Van Bergen has an expiring contract in Friesland.''

Link to this?

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Sounds like he doesn't want the move

How have you got this? His manager has said he's coming.

He said: "There are one or two ongoing. We're always having a look. I have to be honest, I wouldn't really want more than two from the continent, because to integrate them like Martin takes a few months, are you with me.

"I prefer lads that I know will do it in the Championship. I don't mind having a gamble with young Toyosi. I wanted to put him on today, but they changed full-back and he didn't know what I want from him defensively and things. But I do like the look of him.

So basically because they’re foreign he won’t start them for ages but Olusanya who’s never played above League 2 he’ll throw straight in, get lost Warnock man. They clearly aren’t signings he’s approving of, get someone in who we can move forward with 

• Like 7
  • Wow 1

Boro are also said to be closing in on Mitchell van Bergen after agreeing a fee with Heerenveen, but Warnock said: "If we are, it's nowt to do with me."

Not sure what to make of this.

• Wow 1
3 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Will Gibbo be willing to waste a year of these promising new signings time under a manager who clearly doesn’t want or to play them?

If you've been paying attention for the last 5 years then you know the answer to that one.

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

He just said the Van Bergen deal is nowt do do with me 🤔

Yeah, couple of ways to read that. Either he's saying that finalising the deal is someone else's job, and not for him to worry about, or he's saying that the signing is nowt to do with him.

If it's the latter, it's not a great sign.

• Like 5
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""