• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

That Newyiddon seems to have gone back to the other forum. Not sure what happened but hopefully the thread can stay on track a bit more often. 

Yeah but Nile Ranger... 🤷🏻‍♂️

16 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

That Newyiddon seems to have gone back to the other forum. Not sure what happened but hopefully the thread can stay on track a bit more often. 

and so ends the ballad of Andy Lonergan and Nile Ranger...

It's a shame that an active poster has gone but from what i've seen of what's gone on, he can have no complaints...you don't recover from "do you even go to the games".

I do think he has bit of a point about new posters from FMTTM being blamed for the bickering when there is a lot of poor behaviour, which appears to be tolerated from some of the more established posters.

20 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Nice to see I got a mention over there too - he did indeed call me a cat ***. Which suggests he's found my twitter account (not that it's hidden) because it's the only place I have a picture of me and my cat.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Nice to see I got a mention over there too - he did indeed call me a cat ***. Which suggests he's found my twitter account (not that it's hidden) because it's the only place I have a picture of me and my cat.

We're gonna need to see the cat...

10 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

and so ends the ballad of Andy Lonergan and Nile Ranger...

It's a shame that an active poster has gone but from what i've seen of what's gone on, he can have no complaints...you don't recover from "do you even go to the games".

I do think he has bit of a point about new posters from FMTTM being blamed for the bickering when there is a lot of poor behaviour, which appears to be tolerated from some of the more established posters.

And the infamous 500k transfer fee

• Like 1

According to this Boro have bid a "laughable" £150k for Bidwell, Swansea won't let him go for less than £450k and the £2.5m rumours are rubbish.

Doesn't seem like the most reliable source, but you never know.

12 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

According to this Boro have bid a "laughable" £150k for Bidwell, Swansea won't let him go for less than £450k and the £2.5m rumours are rubbish.

He’s a bargain at £450k.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

If true £150K is a bit cheeky but I'd go to the £450K if that's what it would take, proven at this level its not a huge fee  and a three year contract wouldn't be unreasonable at that age or even at a push to four. It's good to genuinely be comfortable enough to not be bothered which of either LB plays.

12 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Pay the 450k. Absolute bargain. They won't accept 150k!

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""