• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, DocMartin said:

I am genuinely sorry to see the lad banned. I think he was generally misunderstood on several occasions and possibly became frustrated because of it, it did seem like a few were being unnecessarily quarrelsome with him on one thread i saw, maybe he didn’t write as effectively as he could or should have on occasion, I recall one of his postings being totally misunderstood from the point he was trying to make and the initial issue was replaced by a little over enthusiastic responses from a few others in reality who missed his intentions. However, that said, there is no justification for personal abuse especially after a couple of warnings so I understand his fate. I never ever saw him be abusive on FMTTM. He clearly wasn’t everyones cup of tea on here, just like our current manager, but I don’t believe he is a trouble maker deep down, nor Newyddion either 😉

I am sure FMTTM will welcome him back, he seems to live for the Boro, fanatical in his dreams for our team that occasionally wander into Wizard of Oz territory, but mostly harmless nonetheless I thought. Hey ho

Good to see you back posting Coluka

• Confused 1
48 minutes ago, FinallyRegistered said:

Were there ever concrete links to Lazaro? Wonder if there’s another South American on the way

Pedro would be a huge coup, as would Lazaro, let's be gready and take both .

• Like 1

Newy is good lad, all seemed out of character to me. 

can we all move on now though. 

4 in before deadline, 2 out (young kids going on loan aside)

in: Left sider, CF, RW, CM

out: Stojanovic and Akpom (shame really as don’t think either have been treated well by us)

Plus, possibly a surprise outgoing.

gonna be interesting (I hope)

• Like 2

IN: Left-Back, Van Bergen, Sporar and one other attacker

OUT: Stoj, Akpom and some youngsters on loan. Possible Spence goes.

I would love us to sign a 5th player that being a CDM because both ours are rubbish.

1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

IN: Left-Back, Van Bergen, Sporar and one other attacker

OUT: Stoj, Akpom and some youngsters on loan. Possible Spence goes.

I would love us to sign a 5th player that being a CDM because both ours are rubbish.

I would be happy with that. I actually want us to sell Spence as i think this is as high as his stock will get and with 2yrs left we are currently in a good position to sell.

1 minute ago, Cosmonaut said:

What has happened with Newy?? Apologies, pages and pages have gone by since last visit .. sounds odd??????

For what it’s worth. I thought newys posts re football are top notch. I even liked his brand of humour. 
However he over stepped the mark when he started insulting other posters for which he got a slap on the wrists (6hrs  cooling off period) on his return he sent an abusive pm to Brunners 

Now after what happened to @diggerlad07 we the mod team decided to take a zero tolerance to this type of behaviour. It’s unfortunate all round but please understand why we did what we did and let’s just move forward please

Uwe 

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Newy is good lad, all seemed out of character to me. 

can we all move on now though. 

4 in before deadline, 2 out (young kids going on loan aside)

in: Left sider, CF, RW, CM

out: Stojanovic and Akpom (shame really as don’t think either have been treated well by us)

Plus, possibly a surprise outgoing.

gonna be interesting (I hope)

I’d really like to see us manage to get another midfielder in before the deadline. I feel like numbers wise we are pretty well stocked but my biggest takeaway from our opening games is that the midfield has been totally flat.

Games are won and lost in the midfield, as evidenced by our promotion season which was built on the foundations of the Leadbitter and Clayton partnership. I just think we lack some real quality. Maybe a prem loan might sort us. 

Can’t say I’m optimistic though as there’s other positions that are probably seen as higher priority.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Had a meltdown, got banned

Christ 😒

... Obviously, I dunno what led to it, but whatever the details .. I hope he's OK

Of course I have no idea what he may have said to others on here, etc but sorry to hear it. We know he's a character, just shocked still to read he's gotten himself banned over whatever the hell it was. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""