oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

38 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Brunners iced him - wiped out more people than Thanos that lad.

Best of luck newyddion, I think you're a little bit bonkers but it takes all sorts, something a few people on here should learn to be a bit more tolerant of.

I see Warnock put his foot in it again over the weekend regarding the Dutch winger?  For someone who has been in this game for as long as he has, it's amazing how often he 'misspeaks' 🤫

Same old Brunners 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Bournemouth have announced the signing of Morgan Rogers from Man City on a season long loan.

I'd have liked him. He's quite raw but direct and pacey.

Watched him a couple times at Lincoln last year along with that Brennan Johnson from Forest, both looked real talents. Think Bournemouth could be on to a winner there.

17 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Same old Brunners 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ignore every post that explains the situation; catch on with the one CT makes. Same old Humpty.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Same old Brunners 🤷🏻‍♂️

This the same Brunners that swore at and insulted the post of a pretty new member not 24 hours ago? 

This forum is a confusing place at times!

• Confused 1
5 minutes ago, Teacider said:

This the same Brunners that swore at and insulted the post of a pretty new member not 24 hours ago? 

This forum is a confusing place at times!

I don't believe I've insulted or swore at anyone in the last 24 hours, actually. Just looked through my posts and the closest I get is calling a post a word salad which is hardly beyond the pale.

54 minutes ago, Rat catcher said:

How close are we to the ones we were closing in to last week ??????

Yeah Lurker said he expects Sporar done tomorrow and he's usually pretty good, so a big f5ing day tomorrow.

Can we get back to transfer news now please, I need to know who to plan to have my post transfer window rant at. Will it be Bausor for failing to deliver targets, Gibson for failing to fund enough, Warnock for not realising Payero is the new Messi or Newy for distracting all 3 of them from their vital business in an important week with all his feline frankness. Where is our striker' Left Back and Winger. I need answers and hope for the perfect threesome.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Blackburn have signed Ian Poveda on loan from Leeds and he’s expected to make his debut against us on Saturday.

Lets hope he doesn't get off to a good start.

2 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Blackburn have signed Ian Poveda on loan from Leeds and he’s expected to make his debut against us on Saturday.

We might see Joe Bennet marking him as he makes his debut for us resplendent in his shiny new red mobility scooter.

• Haha 5
31 minutes ago, DocMartin said:

Can we get back to transfer news now please, I need to know who to plan to have my post transfer window rant at. Will it be Bausor for failing to deliver targets, Gibson for failing to fund enough, Warnock for not realising Payero is the new Messi or Newy for distracting all 3 of them from their vital business in an important week with all his feline frankness. Where is our striker' Left Back and Winger. I need answers and hope for the perfect threesome.

So far I think it's Warnock you'd be blaming. Appearances suggest that NB and SG are doing their best this year!

4 hours ago, Boroinredcar said:

All two games well thats that then lets get shot. Warnock seems to think the pennies dropped with him but obviously you do not.

Only a personal opinion on a football forum set up to give opinions,chill and go for a walk on the beach

25 minutes ago, Brunners said:

So far I think it's Warnock you'd be blaming. Appearances suggest that NB and SG are doing their best this year!

Ah, but talk is cheap. Remember the winter of discontent, January 2017. Promises of flair and creativity through the silky skills of a Bojan, Jese or Snodgrass but instead they delivered Guedioura. They are the form team, they have history, the bookies favourites, but i do smell the aroma of positivity more now than back then.  Fingers crossed Sporar, Burger Van and any left back other than the injured Joe Bennet walk through the hallowed entrance that is Rockliffe Park before the window slams shut.

25 minutes ago, DocMartin said:

Ah, but talk is cheap. Remember the winter of discontent, January 2017. Promises of flair and creativity through the silky skills of a Bojan, Jese or Snodgrass but instead they delivered Guedioura. They are the form team, they have history, the bookies favourites, but i do smell the aroma of positivity more now than back then.  Fingers crossed Sporar, Burger Van and any left back other than the injured Joe Bennet walk through the hallowed entrance that is Rockliffe Park before the window slams shut.

I accept your point; but my rebuttal would be - we have already brought in one exciting South American for relatively large money, was out bid on another at the last minute & have another 2-3 European based players set to come in! 

The January 2017 from memory we were never even close to any of those players, while this summer we genuinely seem to be actually targeting exciting names! Or well, if not exciting...different. We are not the Brexit FC that I have felt we were in recent years gone!

• Like 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""