oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Hope we get Joe Bennett in. Ex Boro lad who cost nowt and went for £4M (when at the time that was a lot of money). If he is over his injury he will be a great backup to Bola.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, BoroYorkie said:

So what are we expecting to happen today… Sporar to sign? Van Bergen update? Akpom to leave? Spence to leave?

All or the above or nothing? 😆

All quiet on the twitter verse 

I think I have a bad case of transfer window-itus. I'm currently spending way too much time scrolling through message boards and Twitter in hope of that bright spark of transfer news. Refreshing pages to see if the latest news is any different from the previous 30 seconds. I have been on my phone so much I have a repetitive strain injury in my thumbs, and my phone screen now has a slight groove along the middle from scrolling. My Mrs can't wait until September so she can actually have a conversation with me(that doesn't involve me speaking about football). By time I have recovered from this one January will be here and it will all start again. PLEASE MIDDLESBROUGH FC ANNOUNCE SOME SIGNINGS AND GIVE THIS POOR MAN HERE A BREAK. 🤣🤡😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Let’s hope that today is Transfer Tuesday and we get the announcements of Sporar and Van Bergen 🤞

Think we had @Lurker and @Payero both say Sporer should be signing today so fingers crossed. It was very quiet yesterday so at the least I hope for some transfers to actually discuss. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Think we had @Lurker and @Payero both say Sporer should be signing today so fingers crossed. It was very quiet yesterday so at the least I hope for some transfers to actually discuss. 

I thought it would be wednesday. Anyway, neither are probably going to influence the game on saturday, så we're not in that much of a hurry. I'm greedy though and would like a credible link to someone exciting. I'd take Bidwell for 400k any day though.

7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I thought it would be wednesday. Anyway, neither are probably going to influence the game on saturday, så we're not in that much of a hurry. I'm greedy though and would like a credible link to someone exciting. I'd take Bidwell for 400k any day though.

Sporar hasn't played a match in months, so I think he'll need to do a "pre-season" first.

• Sad 1
13 hours ago, Cosmonaut said:

Can anyone give me a summary on today's activities or lack of progress 🤣

Just read an article on Joe Bennett being a possibility .. wouldn't be a shock would it. 

I may be late to this but it appears that instead of Djed Spence, we have instead sent Newy to a new home in exchange for a bag of NikNaks

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Sounds interesting. The article also says we were interested i Manuel Benson from Antwerp who is also a winger. But Antwerp wants to keep him so now we've turned our attention to Dompé. It also says that his club needs the funds so a transfer could be likely. Sounds like we want two wingers then if we are still signing Van Bergen.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""