• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, LBP said:

some lovely runs from deep, if only we had a midfield that could make the pass 🤔

Middlesbrough is still looking for offensive reinforcements. According to our sources, the English second division team is looking around in the Jupiler Pro League. They have two players on their wish list.

Middlesbrough, which started the new season with a 5 out of 12, initially thought of Manuel Benson. However, the wing attacker is not feasible, because at Antwerp trainer Brian Priske believes very much in the player. Benson has scored 2 goals in 5 appearances for the Great Old to date. He will most likely not leave the Tawny Owl this month.

Middlesbrough has now turned his attention to Jean-Luc Dompé. The French winger is an important player at Zulte Waregem, where he is under contract for another two years. Essevee would rather not see the player who scored 6 times last season and provided 6 assists in 27 league games, but the ex-player of Standard and AA Gent can bring in the necessary money. A departure to the former employer of Jelle Vossen and Faris Haroun is therefore not excluded.

Edited by estonpidge
12 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Lets be honest we aren't signing either of those 

They don't seem like the kind of players who would want to come to a club like Boro unless they were no longer wanted at their current clubs and didn't have any better options.

8 minutes ago, NorwichBoro said:

These links have Kieran Scott all over them.

They certainly don't seem like Warnock type signings. So if we actually are pursuing them, as he would say, "Its nowt to do wi' me".

6 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

A lot of stuff gets domped on us anyway!😄

life part GIF

This is why I generally don't pay much attention to transfer rumours. We get linked with so many players and only a handful ever end up actually putting pen to paper.

That said, it is fun to have a quick browse now and again, just to see what news is doing the rounds.

29 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I like the look of him. 

Me too. Looks fairly decent and the Belgian league isn't the worst place to be a steady performer. Like Van Bergen he is in shape and should be able to hit the ground running.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, BoroYorkie said:

So what are we expecting to happen today… Sporar to sign? Van Bergen update? Akpom to leave? Spence to leave?

All or the above or nothing? 😆

I think there's a chance of Sporar today; I'd like to tie something up it's getting tiring knowing they're so close!

24 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Who, Warnock?

We actually did bring in a new head of recruitment guy last year, can't remember his name. It will be interesting to see if he stays actually once Scott is in and building his staff.

• Like 1

Whoever is identifying these players im just glad we're looking for a bit of flair and we're being creative with where we are shopping. 

Thats what I've been missing since Karanka left. 

• Like 6
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""