• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

21 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

According to this Boro have bid a "laughable" £150k for Bidwell, Swansea won't let him go for less than £450k and the £2.5m rumours are rubbish.

Doesn't seem like the most reliable source, but you never know.

21 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

Pay the 450k. Absolute bargain. They won't accept 150k!

14 minutes ago, MMC said:

That's mainly because they want 2.5 for Bidwell. If he was available at 450k he'd probably be here already.

This was what I was going off. Even if the 450k isn’t right, us only offering 150k still suggest us not willing to spend a lot on relatively proven domestic players

1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

was that a newy valuation? god rest his one boro soul

That one wasn't actually. It's a bit weird the Bidwell one.

So the press all had a 2.5m valuation, but the Swansea "itk" kinda crowd appears to be where the 450k came from.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

That one wasn't actually. It's a bit weird the Bidwell one.

So the press all had a 2.5m valuation, but the Swansea "itk" kinda crowd appears to be where the 450k came from.

I would think the true figure is somewhere between the two. 2.5 million is completely unrealistic. I think 450k probably isn’t too far off, but probably a bit more

11 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Would people be happy with

Sporar

loan striker (Delap)

Dutch winger

another winger on loan cheap

longstaff

Phil Jones

Bennett

Think people would be delighted with that. I think we'll get four but think we need five.

Before everyone starts panicking

The article that reported the issue is included in the 3 papers. So a minor snag more than anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Surely this is rubbish now, why would we be doing medicals if we haven’t even agreed personal terms 

It’s not personal terms though is it? He is on what his contract says he is on. The haggling will be between us and Sporting as to the %age each of us pay, and I believe this is fairly routine in loan deals even after all the other bits and pieces have been completed.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""