• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I do find it quite strange that we haven't heard much on Van Bergen considering we supposedly agreed a fee on Friday, one bloke we supposedly did a medical before finalising the agreement and the other his club's basically announced he's joining us but we've heard nothing on it in 4 days.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

They want rid of him, why would they walk away?  As far as I know we are the only show in town?

Because we agreed a deal, medical done. All ready to be done and we changed terms

• Like 4

It’s quite clear those who work in business/on contracts and those who don’t given the replies to this. 

its poor form, we may not do business with sporting but people talk, clubs talk and they sure as *** share opinions on whose word is solid and whose is worth *** all. Why do you think Spurs are struggling to sign any real quality?

As has been mentioned also highly hypocritical given Gibbos distain for immoral agents who move the goalposts to benefit themselves...

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Because we agreed a deal, medical done. All ready to be done and we changed terms

Again, they want rid of him, there are no other takers, so why would they walk away?  I understand that they'd be annoyed but this is a financial transaction, and it's one that they want to make.

Just now, Rat catcher said:

How does anybody on a football forum know the details of club to club negotiations. There are too many ITK that actual know SFA.

Everyone knows that if you can play FM you can run a football club.  Its the same as once you can fly a plane on Microsoft Flight Sim you can fly a real plane.

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Rat catcher said:

How does anybody on a football forum know the details of club to club negotiations. There are too many ITK that actual know SFA.

*** off mate, cheers

Edit for content - Because some posters on here are actual proper journalists with sources within the club and get detailed information about transfers. 

They often don't post full details because of people like you.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Osvaldojnr said:

It’s quite clear those who work in business/on contracts and those who don’t given the replies to this. 

its poor form, we may not do business with sporting but people talk, clubs talk and they sure as *** share opinions on whose word is solid and whose is worth *** all. Why do you think Spurs are struggling to sign any real quality?

As has been mentioned also highly hypocritical given Gibbos distain for immoral agents who move the goalposts to benefit themselves...

They are all at it, that's the point.  You think Sporting haven't done something similar to someone else in the past?  They all do it, and the transfer market hasn't stopped moving as a result because everyone knows it's just business, and most people don't take it personally.

Why do you think that Spurs are struggling to sign any real quality?  I think it's because they try to do a lot of things on the cheap, or at least cheap relative to their position.  

5 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

We need to be careful with Jones. Curtis main, cam park, Luke Williams and others have came in and done excellent in the early stages and faded into obscurity. We can't just consider the wing problem solved and rest on our laurels. We are still in desperate need of creativity. 

I remember Curtis Main, Cameron Park and Luke Williams all coming through to great acclaim, they done OK for young Players breaking through but no more than that. The hype that surrounded them was far greater than their actual ability and for me none of them ever looked anything special despite them being talked up. Where they all ended up is in line with my opinion of them at the time.

Jones however is a totally different proposition in terms of his breakthrough compared to those three. His potential is very obvious and in only a few games has actually become the first name on most supporters team sheets. I do agree that he needs protection and guidance as well as a back up considering that Ameobi looks to be finished before he even got started unfortunately.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""