• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I wish we had a journalist like flemengo do who tells ya what's going on. If he is unable to he tells you what went on after the event explaining the process. The gazette are hopless 

4 minutes ago, bmt said:

I can’t help but feeling boro are at a really awkward crossroads of moving forward with Kieran Scott and building for the future Vs.  Having one last season with Warnock!!! Utb

That's what is worrying me re; how our plans are going for this current season with Warnock's final year. Could be awkawrd timing indeed..

It all gets you thinking right at this moment that's for sure. 

I'm not laying into the club or anything, I would just like to understand how things are being planned and that there's something in place ready for when NW goes, and he is happy with what he will be working with in his last season with us. 

20 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I wish we had a journalist like flemengo do who tells ya what's going on. If he is unable to he tells you what went on after the event explaining the process. The gazette are hopless 

Journalists are products of their environment, that just wouldn't work here. Journalists are only given the information that suits the club, especially local press

If we've greenlit Chuba finally suggests to me they must be confident on Sporar.

That or NW's comments the other day forced their hand because he already admitted he wouldn't be playing him again.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

If we've greenlit Chuba finally suggests to me they must be confident on Sporar.

That or NW's comments the other day forced their hand because he already admitted he wouldn't be playing him again.

Dont forget how he was talking up Coburn the other day though 😄

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""