• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, LBP said:

Adam Hammill is available 

I was buzzing when we loaned him that season, he looked insane at barnsley before his big move, what a disappointment that was.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

It was footyinsider who reported the hijack. Same people who broke the news we was in advanced talks with him.

For Boro information there usually spot on.

There’s still this one from footyinsider. Maybe ongoing?

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-blackburn-rovers-and-middlesbrough-race-to-sign-aberdeen-star-hedges/

Edited by sambaDTR
3 hours ago, FinallyRegistered said:

Has Kadeem Harris got a bad injury record? He certainly fits the bill for a player with a poor record in the division. Surprised he’s not found a club because he’s only 28

Unfortunately he doesn't get injured enough and thereby doesn't qualify for a Rockliffe mobility scooter plus he is far too young if he is only 28. If he does come then you can guarantee he will be given a spin on Spence's scooter just to get him knobbled quickly.

• Haha 1

I’ve noticed Aaron Bouoendza is still in Turkey, I wonder whether we will revisit that. Looks pretty obvious that we’re targeting real pace from the continent, probably due to the fact we get more for our money than domestically. 

Hopefully find out today who Van Bergen chooses, although it sounds like he prefers France.

That guy from Belgium (Dompe?) sounds like we are way off their valuation but he has a desire to leave.

Then there’s the two free agents that Warnock was talking about, said they haven’t got good numbers but he trusts his own judgment. I suppose Harris fits this bill 🤢

30 minutes ago, Rat catcher said:

Not your mate, mate.

Now now boys no need for this, too much nastiness creeping in of late.

You'll both be sent to bed early without having your tea and your ipad will be confiscated!😑

MvB's agent wouldn't be doing his job if he wasn't shopping him around knowing he wanted to leave. As soon as we agreed on a price there was always the chance that other interested clubs would come in a match it. The question is whether he thinks the Championship is better chance of making a big step in 2-3 years as opposed to a small club in Ligue1. Personally I think he has a better chance of getting a big money move inside a few years if he impresses in the championship. I very much doubt Reims are going to offer him more money than we are. Could be big pull that it's only 100 miles from Paris, but then again does that really matter much at this stage of his career.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

so are Stade Reims after Van Bergen to replace Bilal Brahimi?

Probably not, he's never played a game for them so there's nothing to replace.

He had a good season in the French third division last year though.

4 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

so are Stade Reims after Van Bergen to replace Bilal Brahimi?

Brahimi never got a game for them so hardly someone that needs replacing. They've only loaned him out to the third tier i France.

5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Probably not, he's never played a game for them so there's nothing to replace.

He had a good season in the French third division last year though.

bring him back 😄

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""