oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

17 minutes ago, Foogle said:

I'd probably guess that all of the bonuses relate to promotion/goals/appearances. At the time he wasn't really regarded as close to the England setup.

That’s often why they are added though. I’d be very surprised if some weren’t linked to England 

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

looks like Wilshere considering retirement due to lack of interest from clubs..  know his injury record is terrible but would anyone be in favour of a one year contract on pay as you play or is he just too much of a risk?

Just now, Old Codger said:

looks like Wilshere considering retirement due to lack of interest from clubs..  know his injury record is terrible but would anyone be in favour of a one year contract on pay as you play or is he just too much of a risk?

No.

He's not particularly good anymore even when he's fit.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

He looked brilliant when he first came on scene. His ability to receive a pass, moving effortlessly with the ball and pass and move it was very good to watch. Phil Foden reminds me of Wilshire when Wilshire first broke through but Foden seems a level above 

Real shame on his injuries as the natural ability was amazing

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

He's only whinging because he won't take a massive paycut to reflect his injuries/ ability. Hard pass

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

that's because he wants daft wages

15 minutes ago, Foogle said:

Reckon we can get Schteeve McClaren to give MVB a tour in Dutch. He'll make him fell right at home!

I've never thought we use our ex players enough for transfer targets. Imagine MvB getting calls from Bolo, George, Reiziger etc.

It would have some sway surely. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

He looked brilliant when he first came on scene. His ability to receive a pass, moving effortlessly with the ball and pass and move it was very good to watch. Phil Foden reminds me of Wilshire when Wilshire first broke through but Foden seems a level above 

Real shame on his injuries as the natural ability was amazing

Shouldn’t have *** it away on booze and fags. I’ll never understand how a pro footballer is willing to sacrifice the opportunity they have in their hands cos they can’t limit the drink for 10-15 years.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""