• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

James Léa Siliki (Rennes) takes charge of… Middlesbrough (Championship). The Rennes player was, however, very much courted by Spanish club Alaves. When everything seemed to be settled, Lea Siliki finally chose England.

Left footed. Looks like a Bola type. Maybe the left side player we need?

• Wow 1
Just now, sambaDTR said:

James Léa Siliki (Rennes) takes charge of… Middlesbrough (Championship). The Rennes player was, however, very much courted by Spanish club Alaves. When everything seemed to be settled, Lea Siliki finally chose England.

Left footed. Looks like a Bola type. Maybe the left side player we need?

He's mainly a CDM/CM. Hopefully we're dropping Howson to the bench or shifting him on and having Morsy as backup.

4 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I never said deals were falling through, I said some of this information isn’t doing us any favours.  It’s quite obvious there’s information coming out of the club. It’s not a bad thing to want that to stop.

I’m not sure that very much of the info which is scuppering deals is coming out from our end. It’s not in our interest. It is very much in the interest of the player and his agent, possibly the selling club if they think they can start a bidding war. 

He's a 25 year old full international playing in Ligue 1 with 2 years left on his contract if he's not costing us over £3 million I'd be shocked, I wonder if we're splitting the Muniz money between him and a winger?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I never said deals were falling through, I said some of this information isn’t doing us any favours.  It’s quite obvious there’s information coming out of the club. It’s not a bad thing to want that to stop.

How is it obvious? I haven't seen one example of information coming out from our side, that's been the whole conversation

For a defensive midfielder he seems like a very good all rounder. Think we all knew it was a position that needed strengthening but wasn’t expecting it to happen until next summer 

Another example of a name completely out of the blue, not mentioned by any ITK but news broken on European social media accounts. I think the club have more than tightened the leaks. That’s not the issue with deals falling through. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

How is it obvious? I haven't seen one example of information coming out from our side, that's been the whole conversation

Read the last two pages. People have freely admitted information is still coming out of the club. It’s not difficult to understand. No one knows what’s being done with that information; you can assume but information is still leaking. I’d just like us to be a little more professional about it.

For those doubting the ITK guys in here, it’s obvious the club has tightened up massively on leaks in the last year or so. I’ve seen the likes of Digger, Lurker, Raf and SDS (throwback) get many right in my time on here, hopefully after Warnock we start getting a bit more.

But at the same time if that would mean harming deals I’m fine with most of it staying under wraps 

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""